Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hard House question..

sgtfury

Define hard house. There's "UK/European hard house" as dropped by Lee Cakebread, and there's hard house as defined by Ishkur in his Electronic Music Guide...

If your idea is along the lines of Lee C., stop by Level on Friday.

If your idea is along other lines, most house people in town drop a hard mix every so often.

Hey!!

Thats exactly what we do!!!

Full on Hard UK House. When was you in England, and what clubs?? You may have even seen Lee play!!

Naive IS the only UK Hard House party in the whole of Miami.

Check us out on the 28th December - we are doing a super special mental session @ Level - 10pm - 7am.

If you like Hard House - go to Naive - It doesn't get any harder!!

Originally posted by sgtfury

I was just wondering if anyone on the board is into Hard House...way back in 92 i went to a Hard House club in London and it was out of control...no scene here in Miami...

Yeah, there is no scene over here. I caught Lisa Lashes and Public Domain live this summer over in the UK, and it was stupid-sick. You need earplugs and have to pound 6 Red Bulls in order to keep up (and that's saying something b/c I've been described as "having more energy than should be legal")......the shows are intense. It's quality entertainment, I don't know if I could party to it every weekend, but it would be nice to have the option.

The option is there!!!

every Friday - Naive @ Level.

DJ Lee Cakebread (Peaceman Records -uk)

who has played every Hard house venue in London & Ibiza, and is renound forhis driving music style, and his amazing re-mixes.

DJ Rhyan Paul (n2 - uk)

relative newcomer - coming from D&B Metalheadz roots gives Hard House a big bassline injection

and monthly guests on rotation:

this month - John Corsby (Check Point Charly - London)

Check us out anytime!!