Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The ***OFFICIAL*** Vixen Departure Party, Tuesday @ 1223 Thread!!!

vixenfoxxy

OKAY EVERYONE... check this out

Tuesday is my last day in DC till mid January and I have the big plan of getting SHITTY at MCCXXIII before I go so I get on that plane good and hung over and yarf all over the unsuspecting businessman next to me!!!

I want you all to join me if possible for a whole lot of drinks and as much dancing on the VIP tables as I can do before I fall off!

The scene, for those of you that really can't stand being outside of the hardcore club environment, is college and young professional, a mix of a little of everything from house to international to hip hop and yes, cheese (but come on it's FUN once in a while, all you trance/house hardliners! :tongue: )

Cover is really cheap to begin with but I will put together a list for CP'ers if enough of you want to join me for my farewell party :D On list I think cover will be like $5 which you will never get otherwise at 1223. Sooooooo start listing yourselves here if you're going!!! I don't CARE if you're broke just JOIN me!!!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Shady, Kuro, anyone else I haven't met yet, I hope you can come! I wanna get your autographs before I leave :tongue: Oh and Eggslut you should join us too ;)