Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I went to ticketmaster for a Sasha ticket and they sold they were sold out

Kuro

But you got one, right? I'm going to feel real guilty if you didn't, becuase I sold your tix to a friend at a week moment - after a couple of drinks. :(

I've had problems w/ ticket master the other way around. I went online and they were sold out, but the ticket master outlet had them - so I guess they are separate? WTF?

Originally posted by Kuro

Sasha at Nation was sold out they told me at the ticketmaster outlet. What the fuck? I went on ticketmaster.com, though, and tickets were still available. Is ticketmaster.com it's own entity seperate from ticketmaster?

No, it should be the same. In a perfect world, the ticketmaster.com site would be hooked into the database for all of ticketmaster and reflect realtime inventory across the whole Ticketmaster organization. But in reality, some businesses just allot a certain number for online and a certain number for in person transactions because their databases aren't hooked together. I'm not sure if Ticketmaster does that with Ticketmaster.com or not, but it's entirely possible. Although I'm not sure how probably, considering Ticketmaster is a pretty big organization, so they'd probably have all the bells and whistles.

I do know that sometimes if Ticketmaster is sold out, you may still be able to get tickets at Yoshi, because Yoshi gets a set number of printed tickets from Ticketmaster beforehand, which are already accounted for in the Ticketmaster database as being sold.

Does that make sense?

Originally posted by Kuro

I ordered a couple from ticketmaster.com so I'll let you know in a few days if I actually have a ticket or not. The site told me that tickets were available and the transaction went through...

check your bank or credit card statement, if ytou got the amount deducted from your account, then you should get them, if the amount is still not reflected on your account, then the transaction is on hold and you really are screwed and you dont have your tix yet...Kuro: are you gonna be spinning that night? :D :D