Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Years Eve

malanee

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

still hoping for NYC...but it depends if I can squiggle myself out of work early on the 31st or take the train up.....hope ends at the very last minute..and my punk ass friends up there still dont know what the hell theyre doing..so I'm screwed....:(

Originally posted by malanee

:blown:

C'mon, it'll be very festive. Nothing like the sound of galloping to remind us of sleigh rides in the snow. ;)

Actually, I have zero plans for New Years. I'm down for some partyin'. If you want to do a little get together, If you really want to crank the musak, I can bring over my amp and studio monitors. Only one condition. Tell Scratch to bring her cookies. :D

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Tell Scratch to bring her cookies. :D

Scratch and her cookies will be home in Chicago for winter break. Too bad, cuz I love they way they smelled and I'm sure I'd love the way they taste.

Originally posted by Kuro

Yeah, lets have a party. Malanee can spin.

Kuro, when can we see you spin? Maybe a mano a mano between you and shady and one of malanee's friends could be in order...shady always talks about a chicken fight between Deep Dish & Saeed & Palash, well we could have our very own chicken fight right here and on new years, you, shady and malanee's buddy...i've seen shady spin adn the other person in question but not you Kuro....

Y'all would probably make poor Scratch toss her cookies if she read your posts!

As for me spinning on New Years - not bloody likely! I freely admit that I SUCK! And even if I didn't - I plan on being WAY too messed up to even find the decks, much less play with them! ;)

Originally posted by chynado11

malanee, vic, pgiddy let me know...im torn between nyc and dc ..and really nothing great is going on so its not gonna make a difference..

:bounce:

cd

i think i'll be sticking around, since I dont think i'll get the 31st off so my nyc plans mightbe going down the drain as i type, unless i train it up there after work, 'cause it wont be fun spending the new years stuck in the Jersey Turnpike for 10hrs....

Originally posted by chynado11

malanee, vic, pgiddy let me know...im torn between nyc and dc ..and really nothing great is going on so its not gonna make a difference..

:bounce:

cd

Well I'm going to roanoke, Ty is spinning at a club down there and we're all hooked up. SO it will be kinda chill, compared to NYC, but crazy enough, since I'll be there and don't have to deal with the shit around here. NYC was automatically out for me, I honestly don't feel safe and it's not worht the minimal risk, I'll go again next year, but this is the year to skip NYC.