New Years Eve

malanee

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by chynado11

awwwwwwww Kuro and Shady im sorry..i just havent met u is all and i guess so i left you out...im sorry...;) i invited you all to my party?? theres always a next time

:bounce:

cd

Nope too late for sorries. Sorry's only good in horseshoes and hand grenades. Or something like that - I'm no good with cliches. :tongue:

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I'm starting to see a trend. She doesn't seem to like people of Asian backgrounds. Your excuses won't fly Chynado, I've figured you out. :(

ur making me feel bad..i have asian love....back off!!...sorry raver_mania..hows this EVERYONE let me know what sup and we ALL can hang out...

:bounce:

cd

well of course its inherently all shady's fault, 'cause he didnt get his ass over to chynado11s place that saturday because he had a date with his nintendo instead...kur has an excuse since he's up in B'more, raver showed up, so shady has only himself to blame...

Originally posted by malanee

Y'all would probably make poor Scratch toss her cookies if she read your posts!

Why? All I'm saying is that I bet if you through Scratchapella's cookies up in the air they'd turn into sunshine. Scratch knows I love her. You gotta love a girl who thinks that techno is d to the izzope.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Why, are you feeling threatened? It's ok, last I checked, solving Math equations wasn't a requirement to get into Buzz. :D

Oh good, then I won't have to use my minor in statistics! :laugh:

Don't get your undies in a bundle Shady, I was just SAYING there were a lot of Asians on this board! Dang! Can a white girl get some love????

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

BTW, how'd your date with the drunken kung fu master go? Did he show you his blind snake?

Or was it the blind kung fu master with the drunken snake. Kung fu snake with the blind master? Wait, how'd you get hooked up with a kung fu master anyways? And why the hell did he bring his snake? :(

Ow, so confused... :confused:

Holy sh*t - is it just me or are there a lot of Asians on this board??? Okay, who's NOT Asian? Me, Jimi-Jack, Vixen...

me...not Asian....don't like fairy trance either...i betcha over 90% of shady's 500 records are just that: fairy trance...that would be 450 of the 500 record, with a 95% confidence interval and p-value of .005....:D :D

Originally posted by vicman

me...not Asian....don't like fairy trance either...i betcha over 90% of shady's 500 records are just that: fairy trance...that would be 450 of the 500 record, with a 95% confidence interval and p-value of .005....:D :D

Just cuz a fairy listens to it makes it fairy trance :confused: ?