New Years Eve

malanee

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I like surprises. :D Just leave it under the Christmas tree in the living room. I don't wanna open it till Christmas morning. tongue1.gif

It'll be hard by then. But a perfect projectile for breaking one of your neighbor's windows.

Originally posted by malanee

Oh good, then I won't have to use my minor in statistics! :laugh:

Don't get your undies in a bundle Shady, I was just SAYING there were a lot of Asians on this board! Dang! Can a white girl get some love????

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

malanee u know can get some love from meeee..haha and ill hook u up with a non cracker..LMFAO wink wink inside joke...

:bounce:

cd

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

That's the way the cookie crumbles. :rolleyes:

I loooovveeee Peperridge Farms cookies.....Nantucket....yum, yum......or the ones at Fresh Fields...the PB cookie...and the oatmeal raisin....and the double chunk chocolate........aauuugghhhhhhh.....I'll be right back gotta go to Fresh Fields......

Originally posted by vicman

I loooovveeee Peperridge Farms cookies.....Nantucket....yum, yum......or the ones at Fresh Fields...the PB cookie...and the oatmeal raisin....and the double chunk chocolate........aauuugghhhhhhh.....I'll be right back gotta go to Fresh Fields......

Peanut Butter Cookies are my favorite.

Wait a minute. We really are talking about cookies now, right?

Originally posted by malanee

Holy sh*t - is it just me or are there a lot of Asians on this board??? Okay, who's NOT Asian? Me, Jimi-Jack, Vixen...

For some reason I don't think Jimi-Jack is asian, but I think vixen is, right with the last name Ho? I thought that was Asian, I'm not asian, but wouldn't mind having some! Damn what are with all these asians on this board???:blown::laugh: :laugh: Oh shit I'm gonna get it for this one

Originally posted by pgiddy

For some reason I don't think Jimi-Jack is asian, but I think vixen is, right with the last name Ho? I thought that was Asian, I'm not asian, but wouldn't mind having some! Damn what are with all these asians on this board???:blown::laugh: :laugh: Oh shit I'm gonna get it for this one

Yeah? Well Pgiddy, if that's the case, if you were Asian, your name would be "No Get Ho"