New Years Eve

malanee

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by malanee

Holy sh*t - is it just me or are there a lot of Asians on this board??? Okay, who's NOT Asian? Me, Jimi-Jack, Vixen...

(leans back in huge office chair, with legs up on desk...brushes off his nails...) That's right, 1 Italian American over here...:tongue:

lady fingers...espresso....pastry cream....chocolate....ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...................................................................................tiramisuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..................................................................................................................................................................................damn this thing is good!

yeah the woamn who made this stuff is italian, i'm gonna ask her to divorce her husband and marry me so she can make me tiramisu............

Originally posted by vicman

lady fingers...espresso....pastry cream....chocolate....ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...................................................................................tiramisuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..................................................................................................................................................................................damn this thing is good!

yeah the woamn who made this stuff is italian, i'm gonna ask her to divorce her husband and marry me so she can make me tiramisu............

OMG! Some woman actually made it? I have never met anyone in my life that knew how to make tiramisu. If it doesn't work out with her husband, and then if it doesn't work out with you, then I got next! :D

Originally posted by chynado11

yummmmmm i know i was about to say the same thing... its good with capuccino...is it me or is it windy??

:bounce:

cd

Tiramisu with capuccino could be the best invention ever. I'd rank it right up there alongside sliced cheese, peanut butter, and squeezeable bottles of grape jelly.

Now that I think about it, I haven't had good capuccino in a while either. Maybe it's cause I always get it with Tiramisu. :(

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Tiramisu with capuccino could be the best invention ever. I'd rank it right up there alongside sliced cheese, peanut butter, and squeezeable bottles of grape jelly.

Now that I think about it, I haven't had good capuccino in a while either. Maybe it's cause I always get it with Tiramisu. :(

sliced bread is also a very good invention......capuccino is also good, but hot chocolate made with brick chocolate and sweet breads is where its at for me...omg im hungry again....

OMG! Some woman actually made it? I have never met anyone in my life that knew how to make tiramisu. If it doesn't work out with her husband, and then if it doesn't work out with you, then I got next! :D

its actually not that hard to make, all you need is the ladyfingers, the espresso, the mascarpone cheese, sugar, chocolate shavings for garnish and other extracts to flavor it with, put it together and refrigerate so the flavors can mesh together and *PRESTO* you got tiramisu....

its actually not that hard to make, all you need is the ladyfingers, the espresso, the mascarpone cheese, sugar, chocolate shavings for garnish and other extracts to flavor it with, put it together and refrigerate so the flavors can mesh together and *PRESTO* you got tiramisu....

I always thought it came in a box. :(

Originally posted by dcsglow

SHIFTER!!! YOU'RE ASAIN, WHO ARE YOU TRYING TO FOOL...YOU'RE JUST TRYING TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE SWEET , SEXY , AND SILLY MALANEE...GRRRR...:tongue:

no friggin way i'm asian! last i checked i was spanish-italian, unless i've been staring at the light for too long and my eyes got chinky...

sweet, yes, malanee is... sexy: i've never seen her; silly; i've only spoken to her once on the phone... but we're supposed to go to Buzz on i think the 28th. you comin?:D

sliced bread is also a very good invention......capuccino is also good, but hot chocolate made with brick chocolate and sweet breads is where its at for me...omg im hungry again....

thank god for wonder bread and the mayan civilization!

Dude, you make it sound like it's the Plague. :(

na, man, don't take it the wrong way. i meant that i am far from being asian and yet everyone still thinks i am. i wouldn't mind being asian. in fact i grew up around the profound asian culture and am very devoted to the SHAO LIN art myself.;)

Originally posted by shifterlx

na, man, don't take it the wrong way. i meant that i am far from being asian and yet everyone still thinks i am. i wouldn't mind being asian. in fact i grew up around the profound asian culture and am very devoted to the SHAO LIN art myself.;)

whats up with SHAO LIN, whas that? Ive seen it reference in lots of crappy kung fu movies that get viced over into spanish and later make it to the crappy video centers in the middle of no where next to some "bodega"...if not they pass the damn movie on the spanish channel when the tv guide says that they are supposed to be showing a football match from soain or some shit lik ethat and then i end up up getting screwed with SHAOLIN part 5, the Revenge of SHAOLIN instead of the football match from spain and that uipsets me, and I eventuallly end up throwing a chair through the window 'cuz I'm so pissed off that theyere doingthe crappy movie with horrible voice overs and bad kung fu manouvres where there are 2 guys fighting and then one ofthem throws a smoke bomb and when the smoke bombs dissepates the guy is at a mountain top 20 miles from the original fight site and can still see his enemy and his enemy can still see him and the other guy who threw the smoke bombs looks at the other sucker and laughs and syas, "ha-ha-ha-ha...you should not have challanged the wrath of Shaolin!" and then they cut to the new scene and they leave like WTF is going on here dis doesnt even make any sense and I should be eating nachos and watching the footie match but instead I'm screwed with Shaolin part 5.........