Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NEW YEARS PARTIES in DC!!!!!!!!

blackrainz

Malanee...do you know where I can get more info on DREAM? It sounds cool from what you said..Ijust want to take my friend sto the hottest party in town...we love house/techno like I said..but not for 10hrs...thats when the hip-hop will come in handy.....is there a website for DREAM?

:confused:

Thanks Malanee...but now I am MORE confused as to what to do.....what are the pros and cons of GLOW? I mean...none of my friends will be critical of the DJs they just wanna hear music, and see good looking ladies......what is the average age range of the people at GLOW? My guys are all 21-24......and they left the decision for the new years party on my shoulders...so I gotta hook them up with a GREAT time.....sorry to sound so fussy...just making sure I have all my bases covered when I make my decision today about what party we are going to hit up.....thanks!

:blown:

Originally posted by blackrainz

Thanks Malanee...but now I am MORE confused as to what to do.....what are the pros and cons of GLOW? I mean...none of my friends will be critical of the DJs they just wanna hear music, and see good looking ladies......what is the average age range of the people at GLOW? My guys are all 21-24......and they left the decision for the new years party on my shoulders...so I gotta hook them up with a GREAT time.....sorry to sound so fussy...just making sure I have all my bases covered when I make my decision today about what party we are going to hit up.....thanks!

Glow is 21+...an older crowd than Buzz because its 21+ and the dress code...Peet Moutso..10hr set...9hrs of sirens!!! woo-hoo!!!!:D :D

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I thought Glow was 18+. There's no way an older crowd likes that fairy stuff. It's gotta be 18+.

yeah, you might be right, its easier to get a 12 yo into Glow with a false ID saying she's 18 instead of with a fake ID saying she's 21, 'cuz thats the way you get your women in...er..I mean girls....uh, I mean kids ......and then grind them to oblivion...:D :D :eek: :eek:

So then what do you recommend Shady? Where does the 21+ crowd go for a good time in DC? We want good music, hip-hop and HOUSE..and fine women of course ;) . Now I am REALLY confused.............if GLOW has a good mix of people then I think it just might be worth it...but you guys are stressin me out now with all this talk about sirens..and shit......lol......

I would go to Glow. It is 18 and over, but the crowd isn't as young as it is at Buzz. I think you and your friends would have fun there. Ignore the rest of these jokers! :rolleyes:

Dream is def. 21 and up and tends towards an older more conservative crowd than Glow. If your friends just want to party like maniacs and see some cute girls - go to Glow!

So then what do you recommend Shady? Where does the 21+ crowd go for a good time in DC? We want good music, hip-hop and HOUSE..and fine women of course ;) . Now I am REALLY confused.............if GLOW has a good mix of people then I think it just might be worth it...but you guys are stressin me out now with all this talk about sirens..and shit......lol......

See, the problem is that it's really difficult to find the combination of good music (hip-hop & house) and fine women in a 21+ venue. Usually, the nicer the place is, the shittier the music. But if music isn't that big a deal, then Glow is a fine choice. We just like to bash on the cheese factor around here for fun. :)

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

See, the problem is that it's really difficult to find the combination of good music (hip-hop & house) and fine women in a 21+ venue. Usually, the nicer the place is, the shittier the music. But if music isn't that big a deal, then Glow is a fine choice. We just like to bash on the cheese factor around here for fun. :)

yeah i agree with shady here....he likes chees so he'll probably be at Platinum that night trying to bag girls there and enjoying the gooey cheese the place has to offer, 'cause at the end, shady is pure cheese, smelly, pungent just like piece of good brie......so if cheese is the name, stick with shady, he'll get you good quality cheese at low warehouse prices...just dial 1-8SH-ADYC-HESE....:D :D :D :D

Originally posted by vicman

yeah i agree with shady here....he likes chees so he'll probably be at Platinum that night trying to bag girls there and enjoying the gooey cheese the place has to offer, 'cause at the end, shady is pure cheese, smelly, pungent just like piece of good brie......so if cheese is the name, stick with shady, he'll get you good quality cheese at low warehouse prices...just dial 1-8SH-ADYC-HESE....:D :D :D :D

Everybody's a comedian these days... shrug.gif

Well...thank you everyone..for your input....you were helpful..I think I will go forth with GLOW...the music seems like it should be pretty good, and the mixed crowd is a plus.....I will let you guys know how it turns out for us after the new year.....whatever you all decide to do, have a BLAST...thanks again for theinput people........pEacE......

aight..so I think its gonna be GLOW.....looks hot...plus I havent heard of anything else for new years....so thanks for the info peoples......should be a good time......

dude, have you not read all our repsonses...glow is going to blow, why not have like a 3 kegger at your 5 bedroom house???

Apart from GLOW...what are my other options for new years....something 21+ house music, hip-hop...mixed crowd. I have been to Platinum, and I freaggin love that place...so something at that level or better.......any suggestions? If not, then I think we'll hit GLOW..it looks hot........

thnx.:laugh:

If you like platinum then you might like Dream, I duuno what it will have for new years but its sorta the same crowd, although less violent and grinding than platinum.

Nice club, although I felt I was in an airport in the first floor...dont expect alot on the music, at elast Saturday, even though it was good music on the first flor nobody was dancing (RED-type of music)...in the second floor they had house but the Dj's werent really into the music and you could notice it, they even trainwrecked a couple of times...and takes serious trainwreck for me to notice..and they had hip-hop on the thiurd florr whiuch I avoided at all costs.

But the place is nice and the staff is curteous, and they do have a dress code...dress like if you were going to Glow I woudl say...but give them a call and ask them if they have anything going on for new years.

We'll throw a party probably sunday before new years (Dec 30th), butwe're coming from out of town man...we want to hit a club...what about DREAM? The reviews look good. Any ideaaas. International crowd. Decent Music. ??

trying to pad those posts arent we? :D :D :D

Thanks for the info..I will call them to find out their New Years deal...but if its a flop then it might have to be GLOW..regardless of the shitty reviews some of youa re giving it...I don't know what else to do...ohh well..you live you learn.....thanks again..peace.