Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~~First Kiss~~

marcid21

I was just thinking today how sweet first kisses are.

It's cute when you feel all nervous, and a little giddy when that moment comes on....and then he starts to caress your face...and cheeks.....and you close your eyes because his touch just feels so good.....and then you feel his soft warm lips on yours.....just kissing you softly at first....as you suck on his lower lip......feeling his tongue slide in your mouth.....Your tongues get all tangled in each other....and your massaging the back of his neck gently.....as you end the kiss and just smile up at him......with your arms still around him....and then.....he kisses you again.

A girl can dream......

*sigh*

I was 12 and I was in london I started seeing this hot little french number we went to the theater, parlayed round piccadilly, It was a glorious summer then she dumped me bitch.

I feel your pain...really I do....but this thread is about your first kiss with a new person....not the first kiss ever.

:D

Originally posted by marcid21

I was just thinking today how sweet first kisses are.

It's cute when you feel all nervous, and a little giddy when that moment comes on....and then he starts to caress your face...and cheeks.....and you close your eyes because his touch just feels so good.....and then you feel his soft warm lips on yours.....just kissing you softly at first....as you suck on his lower lip......feeling his tongue slide in your mouth.....Your tongues get all tangled in each other....and your massaging the back of his neck gently.....as you end the kiss and just smile up at him......with your arms still around him....and then.....he kisses you again.

A girl can dream......

*sigh*

to be honest with you that was like exactly how my first kiss was with my girlfriend now!! it was a really really good kiss

peace out

gianni

DAMN, MY FIRST KISS WAS NOTHING LIKE YOURS I JUST SUKED FACE AND TRIED TO BE ALL SMOOTH ABOUT IT AND I HIGHLY DOUBT I WAS SMOOTH. IT HAPPENED IN THE WOODS LOL:laugh: I FEEL BAD ABOUT SAYIN THIS BUT SHE WAS SO NASTY I JUST WANTED TO SAY I HOOKED UP WIT SOMEONE. WUT I WAS YOUNG!!:tongue:

damn baby if you gonna jump all over me at least let me enjoy it some

Ha ha....keep dreaming Rice boy! :laugh: LOL....I was just trying to clear up what my little daydream was all about.

And Apples.....I agree, sometimes kissing a new person is soooo wierd. Eww.....the last boy I kissed, had like these stiff thin lips....really wierd....and he gave those peck kisses, instead of those long yummy eat up your lips kisses (with no tongue). I love those yummy kisses.

By the way, do you guys prefer tongue or no tongue? I'm all for tongue when things get heated.....but the yummy kisses are better for all the mushy stuff.

Originally posted by marcid21

By the way, do you guys prefer tongue or no tongue? I'm all for tongue when things get heated.....but the yummy kisses are better for all the mushy stuff.

I prefer a lil tongue. Not suction kinda action...eww just reminds me of this chick that gave really really really wet kisses...eww sorry. then there are girls who don't use the tongue, and she kinda sucked too. So ladies a little tongue is good...soft, sensual kisses, w/ a lil tongue and a lil biting :) and yes the line does form here. I will conduct this process by a random lottery, not on a first come first serve basis. Unless u all want it at the same time, then it can be arranged. :laugh: :laugh: :D

and yes the line does form here. I will conduct this process by a random lottery, not on a first come first serve basis. Unless u all want it at the same time, then it can be arranged.

What is this????

Posting such nonsense on MY thread!!! No one was asking you for kisses....:rolleyes: I was simply sharing a thought with you and wanted to know your opninion.

I suggest you start your kissing orgy elsewhere!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Kissing is an art, the first kiss is always a weird one cause your predesposed to the last person you were with. Usually if my kisses get better with a girl, like our mouths meet just right, and our tongues swirl around just the right way then I know shes a keeper. If im with a girl for a week and she is a horrible kisser, I give her the boot. To me Kissing is better than sex, cause its like a kiss says you like someone, especially while your making love. ECSTASY.! Damn I need to kiss....

Maybe cause my first kiss was awesome :D. Lunch Room in the seventh grade, the whole Loud ass lunch room just fell silent for a second. Ahh what I wouldnt give for a kiss like that again :D