Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I wish....

exit2heaven

I wish you would all shut the hell up. You jabroni's couldn't get a woman if you tried. The Rock says the only type of women you can get around the holiday's are the Ho, ho, Hoe bags.

The Rock says Happy Holiday's, from the most electrifying man in sports entertainment.

and Gumby before you even say it. WHAT? WHAT? WHAT?

Originally posted by gumby76

no you don't...the silicone leaks...the wrinkles (no matter how many tucks you get) finally show...but no matter how hard you scrub em, you can't get rid of that bee-yatch attitude!

awwwwwww... is someone having a little trouble with the ladies? :(:tongue::D

Originally posted by weyes

awwwwwww... is someone having a little trouble with the ladies? :(:tongue::D

no matter how hot they are, some one some where is tired of their shite...words to live by

and to answer your question directly...who isn't, that's the nature of a lady, a royal pain in the arse, but aside from the occasional childish and shady labels assigned to me, i think i'm doing fine...thanks for asking

Originally posted by gumby76

no matter how hot they are, some one some where is tired of their shite...words to live by

and to answer your question directly...who isn't, that's the nature of a lady, a royal pain in the arse, but aside from the occasional childish and shady labels assigned to me, i think i'm doing fine...thanks for asking

oh...i is tired of boys' kaka! ...there must be some normal guys out there!!!:blank: :blank: :blank: