Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anybody Here From Jersey??

TOTALLY DIFFERENT. NJ's looks fake - i mean, it's plastic coated kinda like a Blockbuster card, NY's is more like a piece of paper, a little more sophisticated. Sounds like you have a bad ID. Just a guess though, I'd have to physically see it. Make sure there is a hologram on it - that;s pretty key.

not for nothing... but seriously, if you're not even well traveled enough to have ANY IDEA what a NJ license looks like... i don't know if it's a good idea for you to have ID that says that you're of legal age.... GROW UP A LITTLE! enjoy your YOUTH!!! RUSH RUSH RUSH to get "LEGAL".... have fun doing "MINOR" stuff...

LISTEN TO GRANDPA

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

something like a hologram but not really...its like a design in the cheap plastic that covers your picture..do what everyone does - throw in the washing machine, carry it everywhere in your pocket for a few weeks but not in a wallet..washing it will make it look like you had it a while and your pockets will bend the edge/dirty it up a bit so it'll look kie you had it a while

real nj licenses are cheap peices of shit that start comin apart at the edges so makin it look like every other nj license should give you the edge to get in anywhere