Clubplanet Nightlife Community

People looking for Shore Houses..........

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

Anybody looking for a shore house, check out this realtor in Lavallette, he's a friend of mine and I saw him last night. Has houses/condos/apartments in Lavallette/Ortley/Seaside Heights. Ask for Eric and tell him Jim referred you.

Cigs, Clubangel, Clubkitty, Emmitt, Theresadf....any luck yet?

www.birchlerrealtors.com

Tell Birchler that you want the "shack" on 4th Ave in Ortley only if he's going to leave the kegerator

Originally posted by whataboutme

Tell Birchler that you want the "shack" on 4th Ave in Ortley only if he's going to leave the kegerator

Counselor,

Sorry we missed you on Saturday but the aversionary tactics to the drama were well worth it from what I understand. Have you used Birchler B4? What are your plans for the summer cause he told me about a sweet 2 bedroom 2 bath condo on the bay 3 blocks from TEMPTS!!!!

Counselor,

Sorry we missed you on Saturday but the avsionary tactics to the drama were well worth it from what I understand. Have you used Birchler B4? What are your plans for the summer cause he told me about a sweet 2 bedroom 2 bath condo on the bay 3 blocks from TEMPTS!!!!

Thanks for understanding

You forget that I used to bartend at Bums and Tycoons so I spent many a day with that Lavallette crew like Johnny A, Paulie V and Cerami--I know Birchler through them and have spent some drunken late nites at that shack a couple of years ago

Are you going to see Denny on Frid-I talked to Rox--She 'll be there with her love!!!

Originally posted by whataboutme

You forget that I used to bartend at Bums and Tycoons so I spent many a day with that Lavallette crew like Johnny A, Paulie V and Cerami--I know Birchler through them and have spent some drunken late nites at that shack a couple of years ago

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

How funny is that.....I totally forgot you knew them. I was with all them 2 weeks ago for Rucchio's b-day.....:D

Anybody looking for a shore house, check out this realtor in Lavallette, he's a friend of mine and I saw him last night. Has houses/condos/apartments in Lavallette/Ortley/Seaside Heights. Ask for Eric and tell him Jim referred you.

www.birchlerrealtors.com

I'm going to look in Belmar this weekend I think. Clubangel and Clubkitty will be in Ortley and I'll be in Belmar that way we'll have 2 shore houses.....LOL. :D

www.birchlerrealtors.com

.........we haven't really been looking too much in the past couple of weeks.......but we are going to dive right into it in january......we are looking for a place for the 4 of us.......so thanks for the info.....i will give your friend a call!!!:D

Hey JBR I had a house last year in Lavallete, it was right across the street from the candlelight motel, the one with the deck on the second floor. I don't think my landlord last summer would rent it out this summer to me, but if you no any info on house/condo in that area or Ortaly let me know