Clubplanet Nightlife Community

truth about matrix part 2

mayor

and for my buddies out there who know it all about matrix i won't mention any names clubber02 and his source.renovations would mean,nocking things down and rebuilding again.

to my to buddies since were on the topic of renovations

with a name like matrix expect a serious decor

grand opening will be in the next couple of weeks

Originally posted by mayor

and for my 2 friends out there who no it all about matrix i won't mention any names clubber02 and his source.renovations would mean,nocking things down and rebuilding again.

to my to friends since were on the topic of renovations

with a name like matrix expect a serious decor

grand opening will be in the next couple of weeks

For the love of God.....I hope you redecorating skills make more sense than your grasp of the English language b/c you're killing me!!!!!!!!!

Since you did not respond to the 2 pm's I sent you here it is - Could you use any of this gear and save some of your cash for all important promotion of your new club? Let me know

14,000 Watt Sound rig, EAW Speakers (4 - 3 way tops and 2 double 18" subs, 2-2-way monitors), Crown Amplifiers (1-5000 watt, 2-2500 watt, 1- 2000 watt), QSC Amp(1-2000 watt), 1-DBX2231 double 31 band eq, 1-BBE 862 Sonic Maximizer

Choice of either Rane MP24Z Mixer(faders) or Rane 2016(knobs)

2- Technics 1210's, 1 Denon 2600F Dual Cd player

LIGHTING

A full intelligent Martin lighting system with 20 DMX controlled fxitures and fog machine. (1 - Light jockey controller, 9 Martin 918's, 6-Martin 518's, 2-Synchrozap250's, 1-Destroyerx250, 1-Punisherx250, 1-Lynx100, 1-Magnum2000 smoke machine)

1-Meteor Oil Wheel effects projector.

PM - Laraver if you are interested in renting all or part of this package.

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

For the love of God.....I hope you redecorating skills make more sense than your grasp of the English language b/c you're killing me!!!!!!!!!

Damn JBR....you beat me to it! That was worse than Trewguy....remember how he would mangle the English language?