Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey Vixen

Kuro

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Aight. Going to the bookstore right now. Did you still want me to pick you up that copy of "Anal Dudes"?

Only if you'll autograph the pictorial with you and Keoki. That was Keoki, wasn't it?

Originally posted by vicman

At least theyre very nice pics of vixen, I reckon the day Kuro and shady post pics ofthemselves up on CP...that day I'll commit suicide...:D :D

This coming from the dude who posted pics of, hmm, let's see, the back of somebody's head, the back of the cab driver's head, and a picture of himself and a George Acosta lookalike.

This coming from the dude who posted pics of, hmm, let's see, the back of somebody's head, the back of the cab driver's head, and a picture of himself and a George Acosta lookalike.

and you didnt see the pic of the pie....

This seems fun, hold on let me see if I have any I could donate to this thread...damn it, let me just figure out how to attach it....

hold on I think I have some more, wait I know I have some more or maybe I should wait until after she goes home for break. How do I attach an mpg or jpg whatever the fuck there called. Ahhhh the effects of some KB's out of the 2 ft. handlblown glass

:D :D

Originally posted by pgiddy

This seems fun, hold on let me see if I have any I could donate to this thread...damn it, let me just figure out how to attach it....

hold on I think I have some more, wait I know I have some more or maybe I should wait until after she goes home for break. How do I attach an mpg or jpg whatever the fuck there called. Ahhhh the effects of some KB's out of the 2 ft. handlblown glass

:D :D

Ok. Hit "Post Reply". You should be in the little text box where you type all your "words". Look underneath this magical box. There is one that says "Attach file". Click the button that says "Browse". Now find your file and voila! Picture attached!

After you do that, lemme know, cause I figured out a trick where you can take an attached file and actually embed it into the post.

Originally posted by Kuro

You still here? I found a couple of good pictures of you in another coughsexcough forum. You should share them with the DC folks. Holy shit are you nimble.

You know what, you bald little sushi-eating whack job, one of these days.... I'm just gonna SMACK YOUR SILLY ASS DOWN!!!!

I'm surprised you haven't found others. Then again maybe that's all of them. Hmmm nope!

Ok. Hit "Post Reply". You should be in the little text box where you type all your "words". Look underneath this magical box. There is one that says "Attach file". Click the button that says "Browse". Now find your file and voila! Picture attached!

After you do that, lemme know, cause I figured out a trick where you can take an attached file and actually embed it into the post.

Can't I just cut and paste, no wait yeah I want to "embed" it.