Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey Vixen

Kuro

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I thought I was Vixen's bitch. :(

Oh, wait, I'm Chynado's bitch. That's right! :D

WTF?!?!

What is wrong with you guys here?! Your profile says 100% M, and All Male, and your somebody else's bitch?!?! You guys are a disgrace to all the guys on CP!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by vicman

WTF?!?!

What is wrong with you guys here?! Your profile says 100% M, and All Male, and your somebody else's bitch?!?! You guys are a disgrace to all the guys on CP!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

We're in touch with our inner children. In fact, just last night, I touched Pgiddy's inner child and he touched mine. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by vicman

WTF?!?!

This from the guy who makes Cheesecake to rival Martha Stewart and who (and I'm quoting here) "Spreads the love and joy" in his office on a regular basis? And don't get me started on the fairy dust....

Originally posted by malanee

This from the guy who makes Cheesecake to rival Martha Stewart and who (and I'm quoting here) "Spreads the love and joy" in his office on a regular basis? And don't get me started on the fairy dust....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Vicman got completely called out! Especially considering he hadn't shared his culinary tendencies with anyone! Damn, Vic, you had an inner child underneath that macho facade all this time. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by malanee

uh..., .....hey, where'd this come from?.....I swear it wasn't me...no, really....:D :D :D ...they forced me to.....

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

You know what, you bald little sushi-eating whack job, one of these days.... I'm just gonna SMACK YOUR SILLY ASS DOWN!!!!

I'm surprised you haven't found others. Then again maybe that's all of them. Hmmm nope!

Just admiring your lovely pictures. I'm a fan.