Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New york, NY

it's so sad about whats going on in NYC. one of the monumental cathedrals got burned down today, i hope it wasn't a terrorist attack. and according to wcbs news, NYC is headed for a serious economic slowndown next year. a month ago a plance crashed in queens, we all know what happened on 9/11..

well lets hope for the best.

what the fuck are you so sad about? the st john cathedral DID NOT burn down... the gift shop did.

and about all this terrorist shit... it's gonna take a lot more to bring new york to its knees.

so don't get depressed just live your fucking life like you want to live it and don't get wrapped up in this terrorist-created-anxiety some people are going so crazy about.

Originally posted by entrepreneur

it's so sad about whats going on in NYC. one of the monumental cathedrals got burned down today, i hope it wasn't a terrorist attack. and according to wcbs news, NYC is headed for a serious economic slowndown next year. a month ago a plance crashed in queens, we all know what happened on 9/11..

well lets hope for the best.

Good God...go step on a land mine chicken shit! Day of a-holes on here today! :rolleyes: