Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What are your New Years resolutions?

vicman

Originally posted by vicman

Yeah, we do them each and every year, yet at the end of the year we finally realize we have accomplished nothing of what we said we were going to do at the beggining of the year.

So what are your resolutions for this year?

I resolve to not have any resolutions. Except one: In 2002, I will not miss out on Scratch's cookies again. dance.gif

Every year I make the same resolution - to become more patient. Every year I get a little more patient, but believe me, it could still use some work!

I think the year 2002 will be the year of the mind, body AND spirit. I've really worked on getting the first 2 healthy, but sadly the last has been sorely neglected. Clubbing as a religion only takes you so far!

Originally posted by malanee

Every year I make the same resolution - to become more patient. Every year I get a little more patient, but believe me, it could still use some work!

I think the year 2002 will be the year of the mind, body AND spirit. I've really worked on getting the first 2 healthy, but sadly the last has been sorely neglected. Clubbing as a religion only takes you so far!

We should have meditation sessions...hehe..I can just imagine...our pre-parties next year will consist of a bunch of us sitting around a ciricle, deep in meditation!! :D:D:D

Originally posted by raver_mania

We should have meditation sessions...hehe..I can just imagine...our pre-parties next year will consist of a bunch of us sitting around a ciricle, deep in meditation!! :D:D:D

Don't laugh - you'd be amazed what a little meditation combined with a few illegal substances can do for you! :laugh:

Originally posted by malanee

Don't laugh - you'd be amazed what a little meditation combined with a few illegal substances can do for you! :laugh:

yeah some of the herbs out there really help the meditating ritual....in fact that will be my resolution for the new years...i resolute to meditate more with the help of herbs and other substances...

I also want a bottle of Absinthe for that purpose....

1. Stop using ebonics as the default language in my life.

2. Resolution # 2, to stop telling myself that there is a perfect girl out there for me...I'm going to have to live with flaws...but flaws can be good, as long as it doesn't come as 20 extra pounds in her ass.

3. AND FINALLY...My last resolution for the year 2002...?

........?.......................?........................Shit, I forgot?:confused:

What the hell am I talking about, I'm only 19, why the hell do I need resolutions, I'm not overweight, I don't think I'm in debt, I've never killed anyone...and most 19 year olds don't really care about resolutions...until you are like 25 or something...right older people?:D

Originally posted by dcsglow

2. Resolution # 2, to stop telling myself that there is a perfect girl out there for me...I'm going to have to live with flaws...but flaws can be good, as long as it doesn't come as 20 extra pounds in her ass.

........?.......................?........................Shit, I forgot?:confused:

What the hell am I talking about, I'm only 19, why the hell do I need resolutions, I'm not overweight, I don't think I'm in debt, I've never killed anyone...and most 19 year olds don't really care about resolutions...until you are like 25 or something...right older people?:D

hey, easy on the older people....

my new years res would have to be to make it out more...so that i can finally meet all you fools who spew forth all the worthless drivel on here...:tongue:

older people?!?!?!

WTF r u talking about Jimi? Shit, one of my roomates is 21 and she goes to friggin' tea parties for cryin' out loud, so age is mental, you can be young age wise but act like you were 40 ....

Originally posted by vicman

older people?!?!?!

WTF r u talking about Jimi? Shit, one of my roomates is 21 and she goes to friggin' tea parties for cryin' out loud, so age is mental, you can be young age wise but act like you were 40 ....

Hey, I've read Alice in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass, tea parties can be wild. :D So how was your roommates first trip to Buzz?

I'm 27 and have no resolutions. But that's because I'm perfect. :D

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

I will not miss out on Scratch's cookies again.

Aww, you beat me to it. I was gonna say getting a taste of Scratch's cookies is my New Year's resolution. I still want a taste her cookies.

Originally posted by Kuro

Aww, you beat me to it. I was gonna say getting a taste of Scratch's cookies is my New Year's resolution. I still want a taste her cookies.

she brough in sugar cookies on friday and you didnt have any?!??! they were right in front of you.....quite tasty i must say, with the colored sugar sprinkles over them..yum, yum... :) :)