Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What are your New Years resolutions?

vicman

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

No, I'm talking about in the 1700's, when the king ordered taxes on stamps, and sugar, and tea. Stupid king.

I don't usually carry grudges, but sometimes I feel strongly enough about something that I do.

you werent even born in 1700, and proly dont even like tea, and...oh, blimey.......

Originally posted by pgiddy

I'm gonna quit smoking, cigs that is, but I'm not sure how well it will workout, I have feeling after day 3 I am going to have to kill somebody, ohh how miserable I will be. But it's worth a shot.

Yeah please do that, it makes your car smell like shit :yuck:

Scratch's cookies. Every thread is about Scratch's cookies. I thought we all understood that. The subject of the thread is meaningless. It's always about Scratch's cookies. Didn't you read the manual?

pg, 1365, chapter 547, part 98, under subcategory 87 point XXVIIId.? that part?

hmmm bringing it back to something meaningful...id have to say have more patience with myself and try to understand things take time..also to not be afraid of change in the next year..dynamics of life are a step forward and not a step back, humility is the best key and looking ahead and not to the left or the right would be my goals..also be more spiritual give myself more attention

:bounce:

cd

Yes, it's best you keep quiet on this one. You're already in enough trouble as it is.

I was just thinking about freshly baked pie and how it's sometimes fun to stick your fingers in them when they're nice and warm to take a taste. I wasn't going to say anything naughty or raunchy.

Originally posted by Kuro

I was just thinking about freshly baked pie and how it's sometimes fun to stick your fingers in them when they're nice and warm to take a taste. I wasn't going to say anything naughty or raunchy.

pie..warm....stick fingers.....uh-huh Kuro....