Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How Picky Are You When It Cums To Choosing A Mate?

chula22

AND WHAT ARE YOU PICKY ABOUT?

I am a little too picky. When I first meet a guy I notice everything. i am picky about:

-Their smile(I dont like a smile that is all gums)

-Their teeth(They should all be present and accounted for. Also they should not come in all shades)

-Their Nails(I dont like bitten up, dirty, grungy looking nails)

-Their Lips(I need soft, well taken care of lips)

-Their skin(If I have soft skin so should the guy, It should be mostoirized, soft and smooth)

Originally posted by jimk29

Very picky...

smile is very important

eyes are just as important

feet... enough said

no large girls... I am fairly small so I need a small girl

Not very fond of blondes

dark skin is a must

Whats so important about the girls eyes? What is it that you look for ina girls eyes?

Originally posted by chula22

I am a little too picky. When I first meet a guy I notice everything. i am picky about:

-Their teeth(They should all be present and accounted for. Also they should not come in all shades)

-Their skin(If I have soft skin so should the guy, It should be mostoirized, soft and smooth)

That doesn't sound too picky to me. Those are some pretty basic things that guys should take care of. I don't what the deal is with guys that don't maintain that standard.

Whats so important about the girls eyes? What is it that you look for ina girls eyes?

I think you can tell a lot about a person just by looking into their eyes, it sounds corny but its true. I can't even descibe how, just some people when you look into their eyes you can see things that you don't want to have any part of... and not only that but I think the right pair of eyes can be very sexy.

Originally posted by jimk29

I think you can tell a lot about a person just by looking into their eyes, it sounds corny but its true. I can't even descibe how, just some people when you look into their eyes you can see things that you don't want to have any part of... and not only that but I think the right pair of eyes can be very sexy.

what if they're cross-eyed...what does that mean..and which one do you look at when you're talking to them...god i hate that..no offense to anyone that might be cross-eyed..

Originally posted by phatman

what if they're cross-eyed...what does that mean..and which one do you look at when you're talking to them...god i hate that..no offense to anyone that might be cross-eyed..

If they were cross eyed, I honestly could not date them...

SHIT, YOUR QUALITIES I THINK DESCRIBE ME...:D <~~~~ SEE ALL ACCOUNTED FOR HEHE I THOUGHT WAS AN OBVIOUS QUALITY....

WHAT I LOOK AT?

1. I LOOK AT HOW THEY DRESS, IF THEY CANT DRESS THAT IS A BIG TURNOFF.

2. THEIR SENCE OF HUMOR I NEED SOMEONE THAT CAN LAUGH SO IT PUTS ME IN A GOOD MOOD EVEN IF I AM IN A BAD ONE.

3. CANT ALWAYS BE FISHIN FOR COMPLIMENTS (I WILL GIVE IF YOU DESERVE)

4. DEF. NICE TEETH :D & PRESENTED LIKE CHULA SAID LOL

5. GOOD HEAD ON SHOULDERS SO SHE CAN KEEP ME IN LINE

*FUK THIS I GOT A LOT MORE BUT THOSE ARE IMPORTANT TO ME*

What's so important about eyes! Eyes are the window to the soul! Beautiful eyes are definitely a must in my book.

As for me yes I am super picky! I already described my type in the other thread... but as a general rule it's really about the whole package (so to speak ;) ), and how someone is put together and holds himself.

It's all about that certain... how you say?... je ne sais quois...

Originally posted by tastyt

and how someone is put together and holds himself.

your gonna hate me now, but its how a person "carries" himself/herself...i was gonna crack another joke about that but youre too cute to pick on...

but i agree with the concept - a person can be so damn sexy when they have that inner confidence, that buddha glow if you will...that and a nice rack...kidding...

btw tasty - my eyes are blue gray and they usually turn green when i change clothes, get tired, or am liquored up...

What's so important about eyes! Eyes are the window to the soul! Beautiful eyes are definitely a must in my book.

As for me yes I am super picky! I already described my type in the other thread... but as a general rule it's really about the whole package (so to speak ;) ), and how someone is put together and holds himself.

It's all about that certain... how you say?... je ne sais quois...

Well you beat me to it babe, that's exactly how I feel...it's like that question describing a "type"...so hard to define...I don't limit myself like that (although I do like tall guys w/ light eyes :)). There's just something about a person's aura that I pay attention to more so then a specific feature. Well actually--if their eyes don't crinkle when they smile then they don't have a chance ;). It's all about chemistry...

Unless, of course, you're a Tulane girl at the Boot...then all that goes out the window :D <~That one's for you Dyanna :D

your gonna hate me now, but its how a person "carries" himself/herself...i was gonna crack another joke about that but youre too cute to pick on...

but i agree with the concept - a person can be so damn sexy when they have that inner confidence, that buddha glow if you will...that and a nice rack...kidding...

btw tasty - my eyes are blue gray and they usually turn green when i change clothes, get tired, or am liquored up...

But no, wait- I like it when a guy's holding himself too... ;)

btw, your eyes must look- :eek: - wow! Sounds lovely!

Guest gabo

you just described me!!:tongue:;):D

btw, your eyes must look- :eek: - wow! Sounds lovely!

only if theys lookin at you:)

ok - couldnt resist - im a big phat phlirt...

back to the issue at hand - due to my current status - desperate - i would say no prickiness here, i mean pickiness...

but in general, as a rule:

-health

-hygiene

-personality

-intelligience

now if a girl is just too damn fine, there is usually flexibility on some of the above...my mom calls it the "golden pussy" effect...it even gets the smart ones sometimes...

right now....im so jealous:mad: :mad:

but happy for gabo at the same time:D :D

MUAHzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! Gabo is my first and he will always get love from me. But Your kool also. So take this MUAHZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ! And put it whereever your little heart desires.

Well, Teeth is number one. They must have straight white teeth!!

Eyes, well nice sultry, captivating eyes

and must be funny and intelligent. I can't be with an idiot. Damn Im sorry if they have looks and no brain, well the no brain makes them look ugly.

I definitely agree with my two girlies responses..Regina and tasty...nailed it on point chicas;)

MUAHzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! Gabo is my first and he will always get love from me. But Your kool also. So take this MUAHZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ! And put it whereever your little heart desires.

mmmm....besitos...careful...at times im a dirty little scorpio...

chula was my nickname for my ex (colombiana)...dig...

thanx...MUAH...back at ya..