Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: chula22, and other women

entheogen8

mmmm...I love the thought of chula orgasming, and making noise about it. Wish I could have been there to help out. I would have had my face buried between your legs, while you layed back on the couch. my hands squeezing your juicy ass, pulling your hips up closer to my mouth. My eager tongue lapping at your clit as my soft lips sensuously caress it. As I knead your ass, I feel the first of your juices running down my chin. I lap at them with my tongue, not wanting to waste a drop. You begin to moan as the pleasure increases and I match your moans, causing vibrations all over your clit. I feel the vibrations move through your body as you shudder. You push your hips up to me, and I begin to tease your hole, first with my soft, wet tongue, then with a finger. Just massaging around the hole while i suck your clit into my mouth, pinching it between my lips and flicking it with my tongue. Your moaning increases in volume and frequency, as does mine. I begin to slide my long middle finger slowly into your dripping pussy. Your hips begin to move more violently, wanting my fingers to penetrate deep inside you, but I continue to tease. alternating finger and tongue. Slurping at your juices, and rubbing your clit between two fingers. your soft moaning is growing into unintelligible vowel sounds. your firm thighs tightening on my head, as i finally explore your hole deeper with my fingers. Making that cum here motion that hits the g-spot, and massing it as my tongue begins to lap at your clit. My lips sucking it into my mouth, I begin to move my head back and forth, keeping constant pressure on your now engorged clitoris. your hips begin to buck wildly, as the first wave of an orgasm begins. I try to steady your ass with my free hand, as you cum. I continue to lap up the juices, sweet as wine. You grab my head and grind your pussy into my face, until the spasms stop. I feel the walls of your pussy tightening on my fingers. You grab my hair and pull me up, begging me to fuck you with my now throbbing cock...

hope that's good for a few rumbles chula...

:cool::tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Originally posted by entheogen8

mmmm...I love the thought of chula orgasming, and making noise about it. Wish I could have been there to help out. I would have had my face buried between your legs, while you layed back on the couch. my hands squeezing your juicy ass, pulling your hips up closer to my mouth. My eager tongue lapping at your clit as my soft lips sensuously caress it. As I knead your ass, I feel the first of your juices running down my chin. I lap at them with my tongue, not wanting to waste a drop. You begin to moan as the pleasure increases and I match your moans, causing vibrations all over your clit. I feel the vibrations move through your body as you shudder. You push your hips up to me, and I begin to tease your hole, first with my soft, wet tongue, then with a finger. Just massaging around the hole while i suck your clit into my mouth, pinching it between my lips and flicking it with my tongue. Your moaning increases in volume and frequency, as does mine. I begin to slide my long middle finger slowly into your dripping pussy. Your hips begin to move more violently, wanting my fingers to penetrate deep inside you, but I continue to tease. alternating finger and tongue. Slurping at your juices, and rubbing your clit between two fingers. your soft moaning is growing into unintelligible vowel sounds. your firm thighs tightening on my head, as i finally explore your hole deeper with my fingers. Making that cum here motion that hits the g-spot, and massing it as my tongue begins to lap at your clit. My lips sucking it into my mouth, I begin to move my head back and forth, keeping constant pressure on your now engorged clitoris. your hips begin to buck wildly, as the first wave of an orgasm begins. I try to steady your ass with my free hand, as you cum. I continue to lap up the juices, sweet as wine. You grab my head and grind your pussy into my face, until the spasms stop. I feel the walls of your pussy tightening on my fingers. You grab my hair and pull me up, begging me to fuck you with my now throbbing cock...

hope that's good for a few rumbles chula...

:cool::tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

:shades2::grin3:

Uhhh. Yeah it is. BUT IM AT WORKKKK.:(

I will have to get back at you manana to let you know just how good it really is.;)

BUT please do finish the story. I think the best part is yet to cum.:tongue:

Originally posted by fierydesire

...woah I guess I can be counted as the other woman...hmm why must you do this Im at work...shit I think I need to take a little break:tongue:

you can be the other woman, as long as chula don't mind. no one said you guys had to read it at work. should I have put a warning on it "ATTN: Don't read at work, explicit sex story"?? hahaha

Well, who's gonna finish it off??? chula?? fiery??