Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guestlist Signatures

I took my guestlist info out of my profile & I still see guestlist infomation in profiles. WHAT THE FUCK!!! If I dont see all guestlist infomation removed I'm putting my info back in,IT IS NOT FAIR..

Codica3 -> Roxy

Lavendermance ->Limelight

msoprano13 -->> Roxy

Rominmess -->> Roxy

princesslolita -> Limelight

Originally posted by followtherules

I took my guestlist info out of my profile & I still see guestlist infomation in profiles. WHAT THE FUCK!!! If I dont see all guestlist infomation removed I'm putting my info back in,IT IS NOT FAIR..

Codica3 -> Roxy

msoprano13 -->> Roxy

Rominmess -->> Roxy

Post under your real name you asshole... I changed it, I totally forgot to. Another tough guy on the boards WA WAA WAAAAAAAAAAA :rolleyes: :bigfinger

DONT WORRY. EVERYBODY SHOULD BE LIKE ME AND REMOVE THEIR GUESTLIST SIGNATURES.IT IS NOT FAIR ! IF I DONT SEE ALL THE INFORMATION REMOVED FROM PEOPLE BY NEXT WEEK IM PUTTING MY INFO BACK ON!

You go!!!You tell em!!

IP Address and he is the only one CRYING TO ME on AIM about it. i told him to chill. I am doing the job of 5 people. I miss some people and get to them. I am not online all day. LIKE BEING OFF FOR 6 hours yesterday with MUGZ doing the New Years Fed Ex stuff. This pisses me off I said do me a favor and chill because a lot of stuff is happening and he couldn't do it. So now screw it. Feed him to the sharks.

wait a minute, hold up there....

I'm not sure what your knowledge of computers is, but you do realize, that on a T line, like he uses at school, there are MANY computers showing on the internet using 1 IP address because the school uses IP NATing (network adress translation), If the school is using "Hide" NATing, which they most likely are, then every computer in the school appears as one ip address on the internet...

Ie. Look at my Ip, if I go to another computer here, its going to be the same if I post....

I'm not saying IT ISN'T Justin, even though I think hes WAY more clever than that..... i'm just saying we're all becoming the angry mob with torches, WAAAAYYY TOOO FASSTTT......

well, I don't know about JFK, but I can garauntee you 100% that my boy did not make those posts.....

I just got off the phone with him, so i'm sure this'll be cleared up in a few minutes....

and for the record... we just witnessed the angry mob syndrome....

Originally posted by joeg

wait a minute, hold up there....

I'm not sure what your knowledge of computers is, but you do realize, that on a T line, like he uses at school, there are MANY computers showing on the internet using 1 IP address because the school uses IP NATing (network adress translation), If the school is using "Hide" NATing, which they most likely are, then every computer in the school appears as one ip address on the internet...

Ie. Look at my Ip, if I go to another computer here, its going to be the same if I post....

I'm not saying IT ISN'T Justin, even though I think hes WAY more clever than that..... i'm just saying we're all becoming the angry mob with torches, WAAAAYYY TOOO FASSTTT......

Quite true, though if I was the network admin there I'd be able to tell who was on that specific computer via signing into the lab, NT login, and if I had an additional firewall or http proxy monitoring outgoing connections. Unless you're really good, there usually is a way to track you.

peace

Codica3 -> Roxy

msoprano13 -->> Roxy

Rominmess -->> Roxy

LMAO did you seriously fucking look through all the boards and write down names of people who still have guestlist plugs in their sigs? Hmm.. that's POOR.

But I decided to not promote the Roxy party anymores because promoting is a bitch, and I'm just not really the promoter material as of right now.

So don't worry, I'm taking it outta my sig.. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by cotoncandydream

FOLLOWTHERULES = FUCLUBKIDD

You are not the cop on this board LIL Man. We are handling this and don't need your help. Get your ass in the street and promote. Stop worrying about everyone else and worry about yourself. There is only one MOTHER on this board and that is me. Stop causing drama!:mad:

ahhhhhh this is so ridiculous...this is not me...lmfao...and Lainie i did not cry to u an AIM u got very nasty and sarcatic with me so i simply said that my flyer for TWIRL (which had CP on it anyways) would b removed when dave asked me to remove it, but it was takin out in order to avoid any more DRAMA, but apparently u seem to think that im here to start DRAMA but hun ur abosolute wrong......u dont even know me and if u did u would know that i dont start drama, i respond to it

Etienne! :D