Clubplanet Nightlife Community

????

chynado11

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

]

And then I was feeling real handy and decided to fix my futon/couch. Went to Home Depot, got some brackets and screws, and got out the tool belt and the drill. Damn futon's been busted for weeks. I'm pretty psyched I finally got around to fixing it.

It's amazing how much you get done when you don't have to work.

Shady are you telling the truth about the toolbelt?? Who you? Ok I'll leave that one alone.

I do agree that it's amazing how much you get done when you don't have to work.:laugh: :laugh:

BTW, how did your futon break?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by pgiddy

BTW, how did your futon break?

Vixen gently sat down on it, and it buckled under the pressure. :D

Actually, my roommate dropped his Mackie mixing desk on it while I was in Australia. Snapped one of the support railings right off. I had it propped up on two phone books for a while. But I got tired of living like Vic's family, so I decided that the appropriate, socially correct, non white-trash thing to do would be to fix it right. :laugh:

man this post started really good but after page two...

not that I'm complaining just dropping my two cents

after all I ain't got shit to do at the moment... well I do have a few things to do but instead of worring about um I thing I'll just set back and meditate on this fine example of party people taking care of their own

how beutiful

Originally posted by wisdom

man this post started really good but after page two...

not that I'm complaining just dropping my two cents

after all I ain't got shit to do at the moment... well I do have a few things to do but instead of worring about um I thing I'll just set back and meditate on this fine example of party people taking care of their own

how beutiful

Yeah, welcome to DC. This is quite a common occurrence here. You're just lucky this thread managed to last two pages. Usually half a page before complete shambles is the norm.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Combination of Santa and myself treated me VERY well this year. I can't wait to show off my new cell phone. It's so cool. I'm the coolest 27 yr old out there with this phone. Now if only some people would call me. :(:laugh:

And Santa hid a quarter of kind bud in my house, which I just found today. Ok, so it was my roomate, but I'll pretend it was Santa since it's the holidays and all. One of the best Xmas' gift and gadget wise of all time. :D

gimme ur number ill call you..hehe..wink so u can take me shopping..ill be right next door tomorrow...whaddya say shady

:bounce:

cd

"Im not your bitch dont hang your shit on me"

doll16.jpg