Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Countdown to Summer...

Originally posted by luvdaclubs22

I know its alittle early to think about the summer but I just rented a house in Belmar for summer 2002 and was wondering if anybody will be down there this summer. Djais was CRAZY last summer...hope it will be again. Until then HB is the place!!!:)

I HAVE TO GET DOWN TO BELMAR AND RENT A HOUSE ALREADY!!!!!

Can't wait for DJAIS.....although I'm having so much fun at Hunka Bunka. :D :D :D

I agree...I cant wait til Djais but until then HB is the place! :biggrin: Did you have a house last yr?

Yeah we lived on 11th. A little too far from everything if you ask me but this year we're going to try and get a little bit closer to DJAIS.

Where did you live?

Are you going to Hunka Bunka this weekend? :D

I can't wait for the summer!!

The past two summers in Belmar have been great but this year I am definitely gonna be in the Ortley Beach area..the each week to XS and Tempts last year were killers!!

Teresadf - we are definitely doing some house sharing this year..gonna be a blast!!

:)

Originally posted by teresadf

Yeah we lived on 11th. A little too far from everything if you ask me but this year we're going to try and get a little bit closer to DJAIS.

Where did you live?

Are you going to Hunka Bunka this weekend? :D

We actually didnt have a house last year but we were down there every weekend. So we wised up and got a house this upcoming summer.

Oh hell yeah...we will be at HB on Saturday! How about you?

We actually didnt have a house last year but we were down there every weekend. So we wised up and got a house this upcoming summer.

Oh hell yeah...we will be at HB on Saturday! How about you?

I will be at Hunka Bunka on Saturday definitaly can't wait to hear Kirk Lopez..... :D

Clubangel you better have a spot saved for me on your floor when we get back from Tempts.....

Originally posted by teresadf

I will be at Hunka Bunka on Saturday definitaly can't wait to hear Kirk Lopez..... :D

Clubangel you better have a spot saved for me on your floor when we get back from Tempts.....

We're gonna go to Tempts this year? :jawdrop:

Yay!!!! I can't wait- I only went there once last summer and it was my first time there, and I really loved it! To quote Club Angel:

"I love Tempts!!!!!!" (with her losing her voice, like she did EVERY weekend!!!!!)

Now you guys are getting me excited for the summer. I can't wait to be in Belmar!!!! Until then I am still having fun at Bunkas... I am so excited for tomorrow night! :drunk: :drunk:

Originally posted by StArBrYte

Yay!!!! I can't wait- I only went there once last summer and it was my first time there, and I really loved it! To quote Club Angel:

"I love Tempts!!!!!!" (with her losing her voice, like she did EVERY weekend!!!!!)

Now you guys are getting me excited for the summer. I can't wait to be in Belmar!!!! Until then I am still having fun at Bunkas... I am so excited for tomorrow night! :drunk: :drunk:

LMAO...YES...I am dragging you guys out of Belmar this year!!! YAY!

I hate my god damn voice..haha...I think I left it at Djais happy hour every Fri. and Sat. ...by the end of the night I would just give up on speaking to anyone..LOL

Originally posted by StArBrYte

We are definitaly going to Tempts this summer.....we had such a good time that 1 time we went over the summer (aahhhhh the memories). And now that we have a place to crash afterwards..... :drunk: .....Look out

:D :D

did you get your house yet?? I know kirk lopez is great...I am excited about tomorrow night!

No I didn't get my house yet.....hopefully we will find something soon......I CAN'T WAIT FOR BELMAR!!!!! :letsgo:

I'm excited about tomorrow night too.... :D

Originally posted by djdanfury

Has bunka died down recently since Platinum opened up? I know Boris is going to be at Platinum........is anyone else besides Lopez DJing @ BUnkas?

Max Graham will be at Hunka Bunka on the 27th. Tsettos will be dj-ing on New Year's Eve till 8:30 am. They don't need anyone besides Lopez to DJ on Saturdays.....he's great and gets the crowd going. :D

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by djdanfury

Has bunka died down recently since Platinum opened up? I know Boris is going to be at Platinum........is anyone else besides Lopez DJing @ BUnkas?

WRONG! The bunka died down long before platium opening, but now its the nail in the coffin.................