Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the OFFICIAL im not "followtherules" thread*****

Originally posted by lavendermenace

Plus if you pissed me off then you'd be a motherless child, so I knew you wouldnt post shit about me.

love you my little one!

:hugz:

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

yeah seriously, who would take care of me every week at limelight?

We had to find out who was talking shit to our members. Especilly to members that are the lifeblood of this board and Good friends of CP. Lavender, Ronin, etc....

Justin Said that even though we had a quite similar conversation only today that he was not the FOLLOWTHERULES person.

Dave had to get to the bottom of this. So as of now Dav has put me on SUPER MODERATOR status. This enables me to see who is posting what through IP's.

And when I looked into the person posting the FOLLOWTHERULES stuff it came out to be the same IP Address as another member which has already been posted.

For all those that read this. There is a reason why we have moderators on these boards. It is because of crude people that want to cause trouble. And have no concept maybe it's because they are spoiled children that love attention, that they need to find it by playing that BUT WHAT ABOUT HIM.....HE's DOING IT game.

For these people I say Grow up. Worry about yourselves. Because over here we take care of CPer's that Take Care of CP.