Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Startup.com

Im quite familiar with the economic situation... Im in the Securities Industry and it is dead! theres almost no IPO's and a very little Private Placements currently...Going going GONE!!!

However i was refering to the movie... "STARTUP.com"

Btw I do have a Internet Site Idea, but rather not talk about it till it goes through...

nope I'm in law. But I'm in the corporate financing area. So that's how I know how dead it is. We know when something's going down before the public so we have a sense of what direction the conomy is heading. Still pretty dead. No upside in the near future.

Originally posted by deeprock

I'd say 2nd quarter of next year. It's picked up a little because of low interest rates, but not like the boom years like 1998. It's gonna be a slow recovery. But stocks are cheap right now. IMO buy, but that's just me.

I agree buy buy buy... everyone is gonna be kicking themselves in the ass in like 5yrs. Right now you could yld some great returns if you look at holdind anything over a year... currently thers almost 4.5 trillion dollars sittin in the money market, and various other US savings deposits. Theyre earning roughly 2%, and theyre up almost 20% from when they first invested... so there pretty much at peak and they're gonna have to jump out soon or else they start losing money... so then next place to go is back into the market these ppl start coming back to the market and that going to push us back up somewhat... or at least create like a high tide effect... go up come back go up more come back go up some more then come back(like waves during high tide)and right now theres about $1 dollar in cash for every $5 in stock thats high as well... and historically speaking when you see this thats typically a good sign of the bottom so i agree with you sometime in the 2nd quarter or in that general area we should pick up somewhat...

bottom line is buy stock!!!

plus this is a great way to support your country... BUY STOCK!!!

You can wear 1000 flags, or put up a 100 on your house, or cover your car in cliche american slogans but none of that is going to really support your country as much as funding it and investing into it.. so all you patriots invest invest invest in America since shes been investing in you all your life...

fuck, i was watching it at DG's house, the fucking shit is soo phat... i love the movie, even thou i never heard of it... i mean, i seen the logos everywhere, but i never got into it... gOVWORKS.COM thats right, he was a rich fuck, but he had nasty looking girls, and his partner is gay... but whatevers...

good ass movie...

watch it

and i will buy stocks

after you buy this...

8===========================D