Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sp-fagga Exposed...

sumguy

Originally posted by spragga25

That's my nizzle!! Ragga will keep on rollin, rollin, rollin!!

Thanks sweetie :)

And much respect to the CPers that got my back!

on the real bro this is pretty whack i mean they are obviously pretty ignorant people. I see know reason for you to even defend yourself. They are showing how silly they are with each post.

seriously don't sweat it.

i mean real beef is one thing but message board beef come on fellas grow up a bit and stop actin like your all hard or something.

Originally posted by spragga25

Racist too? That'll win you over! Keep it coming :rolleyes:

RACIST? ME? UMMMM NO. CAN U READ?

I SAID YOU COME ACROSS AS BEING VERY WHITE. I HAVE MORE SOUL IN ME THEN YOU DO FOR CHRIST'S SAKE! YOU MAY HAVE BLACK SKIN BRO, BUT THERE IS'NT A BLACK BONE IN YOUR BODY.

YOU'RE NEW NAME WILL BE MIKE JACKSON.

ROCK ON MIKE.

Originally posted by sumguy

RACIST? ME? UMMMM NO. CAN U READ?

I SAID YOU COME ACROSS AS BEING VERY WHITE. I HAVE MORE SOUL IN ME THEN YOU DO FOR CHRIST'S SAKE! YOU MAY HAVE BLACK SKIN BRO, BUT THERE IS'NT A BLACK BONE IN YOUR BODY.

YOU'RE NEW NAME WILL BE MIKE JACKSON.

ROCK ON MIKE.

oh please

just:blown: already jackass

how does he come across as being white?

you obviously havent been paying attention you little whore

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

oh please

just:blown: already jackass

how does he come across as being white?

you obviously havent been paying attention you little whore

OH BUT I HAVE BEEN PAYING ATTENTION.

HE'S THE ONLY BLACK GUY THAT POSTS HERE YOU FUCKING MORON!!! HOW MANY BLACK KIDZ DO U SEE @ A RAVE?????? JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!!! NONE!!!! SORRY, MAYBE 10 OUT OF 2000+ KIDZ ARE BLACK. IT'S A PREDOMINATLY WHITE SCENE!!!! CP IS THE SAME DAMN WAY!!!! HE CAN SPEAK HIS EBONICS ALL HE WANTS!!!! HE'S A WHITE GUY IN BLACK SKIN.....

SO IN CONCLUSION, PLEASE GO FUCK YOURSELF.

AND LOOK AT YOU.... BIG POPPA IN YOUR NAME...... SHOULD CALL U BIG ASSHOLE!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

OH BUT I HAVE BEEN PAYING ATTENTION.

HE'S THE ONLY BLACK GUY THAT POSTS HERE YOU FUCKING MORON!!! HOW MANY BLACK KIDZ DO U SEE @ A RAVE?????? JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!!! NONE!!!! SORRY, MAYBE 10 OUT OF 2000+ KIDZ ARE BLACK. IT'S A PREDOMINATLY WHITE SCENE!!!! CP IS THE SAME DAMN WAY!!!! HE CAN SPEAK HIS EBONICS ALL HE WANTS!!!! HE'S A WHITE GUY IN BLACK SKIN.....

YAWN

to add onto that...talking in ebonics does not define your "blackness"...its all depends on where you grow up. secondly i think when you speak ebonics it makes you look ignorant. english wasn't meant to be spoken that way. and white people as well as black people speak ebonics...so there's no race distinction...can't we all just get along...o i guess in order to be black u have to call each other "nigga...and say wack...and listen to hip-hop..." what is that, nothing but stereotypical bullshit. i think all we have on our hands is two uneducated and utterly uniformed people crying out for help because they werem olested as children. anyone have a hotline number???

LADIES, PLEASE CHECK THE "PETITION TO REMOVE SUMGUY AND CHOSENONE" IT WA STARTED BY XTCGSPOT.

JUST GIVE A GLACE TO THE INTERACTION BETWEEN SPRAGGA25 AND MYSELF.... FORM YOUR OWN OPINION....

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME.

. . . (continuing rant from another thread) . . . And YOU! . . yeah, you're a fucking idiot too . . I mean, I've never seen somebody go to such magnificant lengths to look stupid . .

. . . I don't care for XTCG. . I mean, any lamer that challenges someone to a duel at the Roxy has to be a ROOKIE along with ALL OTHERS who support him . . but you man. . you take the cake . .

. . . I believe in your right to speak . . but spare us . . please . .