Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Once and for all, tired of people bashing Denny.

Obviously opinions are like assholes, everybody has one and you're all entitled to say what you'd like, create drama (like a good percentage of the people on this board), whatever but enough already. Much love to the people that dont talk shit and create drama on this board and have respect for others... you know who you are!

If you dont like Denny, dont party where he is spinning. It is as simple as that! Go out have a good time, that is the bottom line... there is enough music and enough clubs to suite everyone's taste. Thats what makes music so incredible, there is a little something for everyone. But why is it everytime I log onto this board, there is another comment dis'n Denny about the way he spins, where he spins, people who promote Denny and the clubs he spins in?

DENNY ROCKS AT TEMPTS almost every weekend and he's been doing it for years. Sure he has a bad weekend here and there, but he's entitled... its kind of like when JP goes into a hole at the Factory and it sounds like he's playing pots and pans banging together! Denny is not a dj made for the big city, but at Tempts DENNY PLAYS TO THE CROWD and afterall, isnt that what its all about?

I am TIRED of people coming on this bored and bashing Denny for this and that. If you think Denny sucks and Tempts sucks... then bring your ass to a CLOSING PARTY and tell that to the 1000 plus people throwing their hands in the air, going crazy, out of their minds, dancing on the bars, throwing water, girls getting f'n nuts and the crowd chanting for just one more song that they can take with them as a memory heading into another dreaded winter in Jersey. THERE IS NO PLACE IN THE WORLD (that I've been to) THAT CAN MATCH THE ENERGY DENNY BUILDS UP AT TEMPTS. That itself my friend is fcuking priceless!

Denny is NOT a remixer extraordinaire, he's a dj. So call him whatever you want, Denny I got your back... all the way back to the days when you first stepped in Tempts and my boys were tending bar. The memories are priceless and Angel by Joee, the Denny Tsettos Tempts Anthem Mix still rocks in my cd player.

Merry fcuking Christmas!

VIP Admission... $10

Couple of pills that thrill (and kill a million brain cells)... $50

Couple of bottles of water (some to drink, some to throw)... $25

Shots all around... $100

My tab... ???

Denny at the Tempts Closing Party... Priceless!

Get used to it.. This is the NJ board.. "Once and for all" is just fuel to the fire..

I enjoy Denny myself too, have caught him on off nights, and off the hook nights....

People are just idiots tryin to announce where he should work and should not work....(Regardless, hes gettin paid)

Otherwise his music is generally good, and he attracts a great crowd.

PEACE!

DITTO!!

Yes I'm sure some asshole who has personal issues will find something negative to say here-Whatevuh!

To everyone who has has not only heard, but felt Denny's music :

Always remember this you'll never feel like you do at Temps at any other club. Long live the family, the music and the memories!

nuff said!

:heart:

Originally posted by njdionysus

Much love Sin. Well said.

Denny should have an invitation only VIP Christmas Party at Tempts just to hold us over 'til summer and then tie it in again during the summer with Christmas In July at Tempt... create the same closing party atmosphere and count me in!

That is such a great idea that the plans have already been made. Obviously, opening TEMPTS for 1 night only would never happen for several reasons. Look for the 1st ANNUAL HALFWAY TO SUMMER PARTY with none other than DENNY TSETTOS spinning the SUNDAY night of president's day weekend. The location is most likely going to be XS........this is IN THE WORKS and by no means DEFINITE so stay tuned!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by sin-sational

DITTO!!

To everyone who has has not only heard, but felt Denny's music :

Always remember this you'll never feel like you do at Temps at any other club. Long live the family, the music and the memories!

nuff said!

:heart:

I couldnt agree with you more on that statement. Last summer was the first and unfortunately probably the last time I heard, felt, saw the Denny experience. I will never forget Sunday of Labor Day weekend and the unfuckinbelievable vibe in that place. Even though you could barely move, everyone was having hte time of their lives. Me included!!!

Guest bonsolidd

Denny will be at Bunka for new years! everyones invited and ya get to here Denny til 8am....It's not temps but hey! give it a shot!