Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wanna Know How Much Of A Man I Am....

...huh sumguy and chosenone? then y dont u come to our meetup at roxy. cuz i'll beat the fucking shit outta both of u right there. i dont give a fuck if i get thrown out or whatever. im not the kinda person that is gonna step down to this bullshit. u wanna call me a faggot, a crybaby, tell me in not a man? well, let me show u how much of a man i am. fuck being mature, intellectual, i dont care about that. i just wanna meet u two and deal with this my way. so if u two are even old enough to get into roxy...why dont u bring ur sorry fuckin asses over..and fuckin be men urself..if u know how. i will be there, an i will be looking for u 2. and i will show u how much of a fucking man i am when we're face to face.

Originally posted by xtcgspot

...huh sumguy and chosenone? then y dont u come to our meetup at roxy. cuz i'll beat the fucking shit outta both of u right there. i dont give a fuck if i get thrown out or whatever. im not the kinda person that is gonna step down to this bullshit. u wanna call me a faggot, a crybaby, tell me in not a man? well, let me show u how much of a man i am. fuck being mature, intellectual, i dont care about that. i just wanna meet u two and deal with this my way. so if u two are even old enough to get into roxy...why dont u bring ur sorry fuckin asses over..and fuckin be men urself..if u know how. i will be there, an i will be looking for u 2. and i will show u how much of a fucking man i am when we're face to face.

OHHHHH...CAN SOMEONE HOSE THIS GUY DOWN....HE'S ON FIRE :flame:

I LOVE SEEING KIDS LIKE THIS GET ALL RILED UP AND WET THEIR PANTIES FOR NOTHING...OH I WILL BE AT ROXY WITH MY REAL FRIENDS....NOT LIKE SOME PEOPLE AND THEIR "MEET-UP" FRIENDS

you're not kicking anyones ass, Gary. You're just being a "tough"guy b/c you know they will never go to a meetup. I've seen your pic, read your posts...you're no fighter. Actually, i'm not even sure you're a guy half the time.

Why are you wasting time with this post? Don't you have a "How do you cure a broken heart" thread to start???

Originally posted by bobbyzman

you're not kicking anyones ass, Gary. You're just being a "tough"guy b/c you know they will never go to a meetup. I've seen your pic, read your posts...you're no fighter. Actually, i'm not even sure you're a guy half the time.

Why are you wasting time with this post? Don't you have a "How do you cure a broken heart" thread to start???

Chill dude. These guys are probally just sitting behind their computers laughing their asses off cause they know how to push your buttons. Pay them no mind and let them do their thing. Don't bring yourself down to thier level.

Originally posted by bobbyzman

who the fuck are u? and what the fuck does this have to do with u? so now ur tryin to be like these other 2 assholes? jeez...its bad enough to actually be sumguy and chosenone....but now we got people who wish they were them. ur even more pathetic

Originally posted by kaligirl

Chill dude. These guys are probally just sitting behind their computers laughing their asses off cause they know how to push your buttons. Pay them no mind and let them do their thing. Don't bring yourself down to thier level.

Hey cutie!! ;)

it's not that I want to be like Sumguy and Chosenone, Gary...It's just that i read your posts and they are truly pathetic...

you are probably one of the corniest members that posts on the boards.

Do me a favor...pick up your skirt and check to see if you have any balls. Half the time I forget that you're a guy and I think your just an emotional chick.

STOP YOUR CORNY-ASS POSTS!!!

Originally posted by spragga25

Hey cutie!! ;)

OH GOSH...GIVE IT UP FAGGA...THE ONLY WAY A GIRL WOULD EVEN CONSIDER BEING WITH YOU IS IF YOU HOLD THEM DOWN AND TIED THEM

OH WAIT...HAVEN'T YOU DONE THAT ALREADY? :eek:

I HAVE A GIRL FO YOU MAN...HER NAME IS XTCGSPOT...YOU CAN PLAY WITH HER G-SPOT IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN ;)

fuck this shit. i got ur back gspot. i fucking hate punk ass bitches. some asshole always has to fuck up a good thing and im tired of it. chosen one and his bitch will get the ill assbeating. you can even name the place and the time, matter of fact bring your friends so they can watch you get the beating you deserve.

AWWW POOR BABY! DO U FEEL BETTER NOW?

WELL LISTEN HERE PUNK ASS, R U REALLY THAT STUPID? i'LL GIVE U A MINUTE TO THINK....

YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT I LOOK LIKE. HOW CAN U MAKE SUCH HOLLOW THRETS? I JUST MIGHT COME TO ROXY AND CHILL BY YOUR SIDE ALL NIGHT.... BUT WAIT!! U WOULDN'T KNOW IT!!

R U SEEING MY SIDE NOW? DUMMY? R U?

JESUS CHRIST MAN.... TAKE IT DOWN A NOTCH.... YOU SOUND LIKE A LITTLE CHILD THROWING A TANTREM BECAUSE SOMEONE ATE THE LAST SLICE OF PIE.

OR IF YOUR SERIOUS, I'LL JUST SEARCH FOR YOUR PIC ON CP, FIND OUT WHAT U LOOK LIKE, AND WAIT OUTSIDE OF THE ROXY FOR YOUR ASS.

SOUND GOOD?