Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*** Pseudo Photos 12/20 ***

Lucky for all of you I got booted out of LL because I lugged my camera from Pseudo with me. That's a whole story I won't even get into, but let's just say I wasn't very happy. On the other hand, I got home early enough to post these for you to enjoy.

I'm tired and grumpy, so I didn't waste time removing red-eye. Whatever. Feel free to add captions.

01122101.jpg

01122102.jpg

01122103.jpg

01122104.jpg

01122105.jpg

01122106.jpg

01122107.jpg

very nice p-i-c-s! :D

mine should be up tonight or possibly tommorow late night.... ;)

awesome time!!!boldlblue.gif

brooklyn....how could i have missed u????? Everyone else....im glad i had the pleasure...well...i havent had the pleeassssuuuurreeee hehe

special t'anks to PhatMan for hookin a girl up!!!! Growlll many licks :tongue:

Originally posted by clubkat

brooklyn....how could i have missed u?????

I don't know! I think I saw you sitting down while I was talking to peeps from across the room. And I remember thinking that you looked different from when I see you at Vinyl like every week. But then again everyone looks different outside of Vinyl :D

Oh well next time then :grin3:

Trancend: I don't know what happened to that pic I took of you. It seems to have magically disappeared from my camera :confused: And yeah, hopefully my next (if I ever go back) LL experience will be better. It was definitely NOT cool for the door guy to try to shake me down for $$ at a f**king CHARITY benefit. :mad: