Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Missing: Mojo

tastyt

Help! I'm in a slump and I don't know what happened to it! Maybe it's boredom, maybe it's holiday stress, maybe it's all this damn drama, but it's taken a leave of absence!

Well I will be blazed tonight so I know it'll come wandering back with a vengeance... but for the intervening hours of sobriety... can anyone help? Any stimulating words of advice will be much appreciated.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by xxlea

That's a bedroom? Wait, what hell are you even looking at the toilet!! Porcelain fetish perhaps?? :blank::idea:

and whats wrong with a toilet fetish?

:tongue:

I just wish those girls would move out of the way so I can see the rest of the toilet:tongue:

Originally posted by gabo

and whats wrong with a toilet fetish?

:tongue:

I just wish those girls would move out of the way so I can see the rest of the toilet:tongue:

LOL! Oh goodness that was CLASSIC...:)

I know what you mean tasty...it's probably just stress..business is always slow around the holidays so my boss has been super stressed, which makes ME stressed...the poor guy I'm dating, I have been snapping at him all week! Well he was also driving me nuts. Anyway, relax, breathe deep and think vacation...ahhh....:)