Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Denny Tsettos Resident Friday DJ @ Bunka???

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by djdanfury

Does Bunka care that Sal can't draw a crowd? and that it consistently is dead every friday?

who paid you to say this danny boy?:blank: :blank: :blank:

Guest saleen351

I heard the same that Sal was loosing his job...I also know of the shake up thats going down in the city after the Holiday season.................................

All I can say is that Sal was amazing last night... everything he played was out of control and the whole crowd was feeling it...

...and it doesn't matter that there are not big crowds there on Fridays, cause the crowd that IS there is sooooo much fun and I'd rather have that than a packed club with a bunch of boring people...

oh and by the way Bonsolidddddd I have something to say to you... YIP YIP!!!!! (lol);)

Oh another thing...

does anyone know that song Aftermath that Sal Parm played last night at Bunkas... I want to download it but I don't know the artist or the version that he played. Whatever one it was, it was sooooooooooo sick and I went crazy when I heard it! So if anyone has more info on it could you please let me know... thanks...:)

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by StArBrYte

Oh another thing...

does anyone know that song Aftermath that Sal Parm played last night at Bunkas... I want to download it but I don't know the artist or the version that he played. Whatever one it was, it was sooooooooooo sick and I went crazy when I heard it! So if anyone has more info on it could you please let me know... thanks...:)

TRB aftermath, they mix that song with every thing now a days.............

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by StArBrYte

Oh another thing...

TRB "AFTERMATH" YIIIIIP YIP YIP! YIIIIIIIIIP!

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by saleen351

I heard the same that Sal was loosing his job...I also know of the shake up thats going down in the city after the Holiday season.................................

which shake up is this now?

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by bonsolidd

which shake up is this now?

Sorry I can't tell you, but someone who posts on cp knows the deal, but I ain't letting the cat out of the bag..........But nothing is set in concrete, so things will get interesting....Promoters are the last to know......and there is a good reason for that......

The thing about Fridays is that People don't want to go to the same club 2 days in a row.........Unless you give them a reason to go on friday....Saturdays are going to stay packed....I think Denny is the only solution to BUnka fridays .......... or someone that can draw......sal parm is not cutting it. and neither is random Jessica Folker appearances.....LOL

• 10 months later...