Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone Else having Problems with CAMELS???

dgmodel

r u trying to match exactly?!?! becuase u will probably cause yourself a nervous breakdown!! lol....a lot goes with camel...othere shades of beige/brown etc.....white..black..red... cause i know i was trying to find an exact bag and belt ...shirts ...the whole nine to go with my camel boots....then i realized i was obsessing with camel and that a lot of different shades of brown go together....am i making sense?!:confused:

not so much match camel to camel. but i dont want to clash or being a walking fashion faux pas... you know? like i wanted to wear a black top with them, but i didnt know if beige and black go becuase its in the brown family and blacks and browns dont mix blah blah blah you see? so like what are some colors you ppl wear when you wear camel colored shoes...

i hear u on the black and brown thing...but it is a lil different now....like beige or camel can be worn with black...if done right...

beige/camel pants with black top and clack shoes is cool....or black pants and shoes with light top. for girls a lil different....i will sometimes wear black bants and shirt with camel shoes and one or two camel accesories such as belt and hat......like i said too...red looks good with camel and for a more casual look u can pair it with maroons/dark greens etc....but thats not me!!

#1 your shoes should generally be darker than your pants....so beige or brown on brown can look tacky....but as usual black is the exception. Why put all this thought into looking good? Camel is a natural effortless color, am I wrong? Black on black, that's the way to be. A nice fitted black long sleeve tee of some sort, and nice flowing black trousers. Works for me. That's exactly what I wore my first day on the job today.

Quality not quantity.