Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*official SCOT PROJECT review* - "Oh My God" - "Dude, I KNOW"

Originally posted by davidny

SCOT PROJECT, Duane King, Anthony Mundy, Anthony Nero, & Rich Neale were all perfectly on tonight.

Duane King, of Club Ra in Las Vegas started the night of right witha subtle build from house vocals to heavy beats.

Scot Project, came on the tables at 1:45 or 2:00 and blew everyones minds. That man can make a dnce floor move like no other DJ I have seen in a long time.

Mundy, Nero, & Neale ended the night well, unfortunately our perfect evening came to an early close when NY's finest decide to enforce the sound ordinance laws. There must have been a good 300 people on the floor demanding more music when the light finally did come on.

I think I can wrap it up best by saying that a wonderful time was had by all.

DAVID NY

Dude. Scott Closed out. Nero did not even come on.

Are you sure? I may be wrong. My bad. I got an impression that Scott closed. After like 3 am I was hanging out in the 'vip' area and I could not say for sure who was the last dj to play. But when I was walking out I saw Scott in the DJ booth that's how I got an impression that he closed. Anyway - he was really good.