Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Johnny Vicious The Roxy And The Clubnyc Heads............

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Johnny Viscious was the man.Hearing the old school tracks mixed up was just like woah. Damn I danced my butt off til the morning hours with the rest of my fellow crackheads hehe. Damn All I have to say is that CP has one of the best looking crowds..woo hoo. I met alot of you cuties last nite;)

BTW roni don't put up that crackhead pic..hehe

Well Im looking forward to another meetup and another off the hizook evening. Well I just woke up and shit I wanna go back to bed...so :zzz: I must save some energy for tonite..woo hoo

Originally posted by airatomic

lol... luv u too babe

btw thanx for that treat in the beginning of nite...*sniff*, u got me back for thanksgiving at SF after all:D

:woah2: I believe that thanxgiving @ SF was my treat steve ;)

anyways, I had a GREAT time at Roxy, haven't been there in a whiiiile and was surprised at the changes that they've made. I havent heard Vicious since August and he definitely didnt let me down. WHen I heard 'Did you find your Ecstacy' i KNEW vicious was gonna throw down an insane set, as usual.

amber performance was alright, nothing special.

the sound system could've been better. the highs were kinda fawked up, like people said...im sure it'll get much better once they install a new one.

the crowd was great...all good looking, nicely dressed, great vibe. LOTS of SF heads. the cp meetup was cool, i STILL didn't get to meet vicious tho. pleasure meeting trancerxx, rdancer, legend38, clubkat, linabina, scoob-e, MSoprano, ggfella, blaznny, SBD, pangelid, and whoever else im forgetting....CP heads are the best. as always, had fun chilling with Girly, airatomic, and Roninmess.

To someone who asked before, the little guy with photons was Dima, one of roxy's promoters....he doesnt post on CP tho.

Originally posted by jbocc10

DID ANYONE THINK THaT AMBER SUCKED??????/

KIND OF RUINED MY MOOD AT THE TIME. :mad:

OMG YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! completely killed my exitement, I was like "what the hell - this is hurting my ears." It sounded like z100 music or something.

Originally posted by dolik

To someone who asked before, the little guy with photons was Dima, one of roxy's promoters....he doesnt post on CP tho.

Dima is mad chill kid, but no he doesnt promote for roxy...

his girl had a list until roxy realized that they ont need 083593275809798 promoters, so she got cut...but his photons were amazing last nte...wow

Mugz review in a nut shell;

(and since I'm in Mexico: in SPANISH!)

Musica : No me gutso..

me gustan mas los "BREAKS"

CLUB : Roxy es muy bonito..

Muchachas bonitas..

Pero demasiados GUIDOS con mucho

"ROID RAGE"

(stupid shit all those fights..

and they wonder why the "bridge and tunnel" crowd gets a bad rap..)

*sigh..

CP:

FELIZ NAVIDAD.

Placer concerlos a todos..

Muy bonitas muchachitas..

QUIERO TACO BELL!

great putting many faces to the TEXT!

Have a great holliday you all..

thanks CCD!

((HUGZ)))

Mugz

See ya catz later~

WOW is all i have to say :D

what a great fuckin nite.. the beats were insane all nite long.. johnny through down a killer set, and i cant' believe he played my 3 tracks!!!

everything will flow, someone, and hurricane:D:D:D:D:D

when i heard that deep bass from hurricane starting to be mixed in i lost it!!!!!!!!

this party has such potential.. only gonna get better..

great chilling w/ all the cp peeps for a bit too.. i got sick for a while and was just sitting.. too much soco.. lol shout outs to xtcgirlie, roninmess, xtcgspot, bigpoppa and all the cp peeps from the nite.. gonna be a great party everyone, and just like has been said, its gonna be *our* party :)

Originally posted by airatomic

nope...just u

we met for the first time yesterday...yo legend i cant believe that half of a euro did so much...very good shit, iwas still fucked up in the taxi on the way home

yeah dude, that was a serious pill!

Nice meetin you man, your cool as hell. We'll have to chill again next week.

Originally posted by ReginaP

My feet still hurt from dancing aaaallll night long! It was fantastic. Once again thanks each and every one of you cuties for a great night out...I'm sure we'll do it again reaaaal soon :)

PFloyd, I didn't meet you?! :( Next time! :)

yea definetly next time hun :)

i may not be there this week b/c of new years and all.. going to vinyl for howells, but defiently the week after if your there :)

Originally posted by PFloyd40

yea definetly next time hun :)

i may not be there this week b/c of new years and all.. going to vinyl for howells, but defiently the week after if your there :)

I'ma be at Howells too...right after the Russian Tea Room...hope to see you there, although we might have better luck remembering each other on a usual weekend out...:tongue:

CLUBNYC HEADS ARE THE CHILLEST CLUBBERS AROUND!!!!!!!!

everyywhere i walked i was bumping into a clubnyc head.....had a great time chilling with all of you....whenever i took a stroll around(which i like to do throughout the night numerous times) id make my way back the the clubnyc section where we dominated the dancefloor......vinly for new years and back to roxy for jv's bday bash....ohhhhhhhhh maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.....

pics will be up on thursday.......

tagteam champions.....hahahahaahahahaha

Originally posted by msoprano13

CLUBNYC HEADS ARE THE CHILLEST CLUBBERS AROUND!!!!!!!!

everyywhere i walked i was bumping into a clubnyc head.....had a great time chilling with all of you....whenever i took a stroll around(which i like to do throughout the night numerous times) id make my way back the the clubnyc section where we dominated the dancefloor......vinly for new years and back to roxy for jv's bday bash....ohhhhhhhhh maaaaaaaaaaaaaaan.....

pics will be up on thursday.......

tagteam champions.....hahahahaahahahaha

:D You can't fuck with us. nuff said.

to put the night in one word-- WOW, i had the best time. i missed amber cause i couldn't find a damn parking garage open. did anyone else have that problem. i mean me and my friend drove around for like a half hour, but this girl was driving and of course she was late. but anyways the night was great. i haven't enjoyed a night like that in a long time. thanks johnny for the hot set.

and next week DEC. 28th is my birthday bash i am turning 21 and i am goin to be having everyone in my party chill at the end of the dance floor by the back bar. i would like to meet some of the CP heads so come by and party with us.

the only thing that i didn't like is when i walked out with my brother and his roommates. we went to the hot dog stand and these guys started shit and we got into a riot. it was about 5:30 and all i wanted to do was eat my dog and go home. to bad the other guy got arrested. haha. nobody got seriously hurt. but all this hating got to stop. there is no point to be starting shit. yea back in high school it was ok, but now. come on this guy had to go to jail, what the hell was he thinking. plus he probally has a broken nose. oh well shit happens. can't wait till next week.

Jack Z.

those fuckin idiots were talking shit to the hot dog guy and we were like yo chill out. and they were like u need an ass beating and who the fuck are you and it just got out of control cause we were a lil drunk. and the guy snuck my bros roommate and took the hit, i was surprised that guy was big as hell. then he went after him and just started brawling. all fucked up. it got all the way behind the fence. and the stupid thing is right before the fight. the police van pulls up. what idiots

Z