Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Johnny Vicious The Roxy And The Clubnyc Heads............

well i was a mangled mess last night. Had a good time until my stupid drunk ass passed out on a couch and woke up to some guy burning me. :mad: that kinda hurt and put a nice hole in my shirt.

Meet up was cool but once again i think i was a bit drunk for this so i probably introduced myself to the same people like 1349357 times my bad.

also totally fell on the dance floor in that HUGE fuckin wet spot so i am sure someone saw that and yes i was "that guy" rob i know you did too but i think i fell harder :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

then i fell asleep on the train and woke up in fuckin babylon (i live in rockville centre) which sucked then i :puke: in the bathroom there which sucked and had to wait mad long for another train which was miserable.

All in all it had great potential to be a great night but my drunk ass kinda ruined it for myself oh well i'm over it.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That little dude was blazerNY, he was cool as hell.

I came with my boy Robin

Damn, I met alot of cool people last night , off the top of my head

airotomic,msoprano, his bro ( i forget your username man, sorry),bigpoppanils,scoob-e,blazerny fierydesire,reginap , and alot more but i can't remember

That mix of children was nuts

Marc Aurel- The sun , nuff said.

What a fuckin Night!

Originally posted by schwingep

No, that's *my* jam ;) I believed *I* dragged you to the floor for that one :)

Nice meeting you last night, this morning...eh I'm going back to sleep

- Pete

:shades2:

That may be true , but you weren't there the first time he played it...:D :D Anyways, It was so nice meeting you .Mwuahxoxoxoxoxox

Originally posted by legend38

yeah somehow i ended up with like 5 clubplanet lighters

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i just checked the pockets of my pants and have a clubplanet lighter as well. Where and when i got it i will never know. I also found $20 in my back pocket which always helps out...

Okay... my review. First off i wasn't even gonna go out this friday and I ended up going out anyways (go figure). I arrive at the club only to find the group of girls I was meeting have issues with getting in.... my one friend LOST HER LICENSE (arghhh... hate those people). So needless to say, they left cause they couldn't get in, but I wasn't about to leave with them. I had a VIP card so I got to skip that god aweful line and just walk right in (thank god... it was freakin cold out last night). I get in, check my coat, and walk through the door to be greeted by the familiar faces of Mugz, Cobra, Cottoncandydream, Mist, and SexybabyD, and met Bigpoppanils and Saigray. I had totally forgotten that CP was to be in full effect, but it was a pleasant surprise. Although I am not a big fan of house music I still had a blast shaking my ass on the dance floor (but where else would I be). For his genre, Vicious is the man. My only complaint had to be that the sound system was WAY TOO FAWKIN LOUD!! WHAT IS UP WITH THAT!! I usually never suffer from "ear ringing" but last night was an exception. They definately need to get a new sound system in there. But, a good night was had by all. And I hope to see those pics up soon!

Originally posted by blaznny

well i was a mangled mess last night. Had a good time until my stupid drunk ass passed out on a couch and woke up to some guy burning me. :mad: that kinda hurt and put a nice hole in my shirt.

Meet up was cool but once again i think i was a bit drunk for this so i probably introduced myself to the same people like 1349357 times my bad.

also totally fell on the dance floor in that HUGE fuckin wet spot so i am sure someone saw that and yes i was "that guy" rob i know you did too but i think i fell harder :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

then i fell asleep on the train and woke up in fuckin babylon (i live in rockville centre) which sucked then i :puke: in the bathroom there which sucked and had to wait mad long for another train which was miserable.

All in all it had great potential to be a great night but my drunk ass kinda ruined it for myself oh well i'm over it.

lol i saw you fall, you were pretty mangled last night, nice meeting you (even though you prolly dont even remember talkin to me), im sure ill catch up with you at the armani store one day

Not a bad night at all I had a good time. I thought the sound was decent for what it was, it wasnt rattly and to basey. I thought the amount of ppl there was perfect, enough room to dance and walk around without crashing into people and geting pushed. I think when amber came on it really got the crowd going she did a pretty good job, better then i expected. I am not a big fan of perfomances, but she did a good job. Vicious, well hes just vicious, hes a good DJ. I personaly am not the biggest fan of hard hard beats, but I can still enjoy my self, and he did throw in several great tunes. My highlight of the night was rapture, really like that song, although its gettin a liittle over played on the scene. What really suprised me was how strict they were on IDS, I was up at the front of the line and in a matter of 5 minutes 10 or 15 ppl got there IDs taken away and kicked off the line, havnt seen that in a while... Overall a good night, didnt see many un happy people, and I will probally be there next friday and in other weeks to come!

Originally posted by crobra

Oh yeah - the girls talking to mugz at the end of the night - I always forget you and your boyfriends name, even though we have met like 5 times - sorry (I remember the names DJmoonshine & clubkat?)!!!

ummm sorry i dont even know who you are man!!!!.......:laugh: :tounge: ;)

::1:30a.m.:: "Hi who are you?" "Clubkat....didnt we meet at Vynil like 5 times?" "OOOoohhhh Yeaahhhh!!!"

::3:30a.m.:: "Hi who are you?" "Clubkat....didnt we meet at Vynil like 5 times?" "OOOoohhhh Yeaahhhh!!!"

:laugh:

Johnny Fawking Vicious... nuff said.

Ok the review with way too much detail...(If you ever read my review/stories on my web page, you know how I do it!)

Met so many heads last night not even funny! Started off the night by drinkin some smirnoffs on the ride down... drinkin while driving is not good.... drove past Roxy and got stopped at a light... look out the window... mafia himself walkin on the side walk... "YO SOPRANO!" LOL :laugh: Sat there and bullshitted holding up traffic then ggfella strolls up to the car as I'm pullnig away :laugh: ...hit up some absolute and Black haus when I parked the car. Had to pay cause I didn't get my promoter card on time(fockers).Walked in with my boy Larry(Legend38)saw crobra, mugs, and cottoncandydream workin hard at the CP table. My peeps XTCgspot, Linabina, rdancer, Trancerxn112 chillen at the table as well. I meet a lot more of you holigans at the table as well, and took maaad group pictures. Took the meet up over to the bar and met even more fockers. Finally met fierydesire and spragga from the sex board. BigPOP welcome back to the states... our damn feet were just killed at the end of the night bro...Met more of the Vicious lovers...Pfloyd and Blazeny... Who the fawk started the "mad hoes" chant HAHAHA Classsic! :laugh: Pleasure seeing Glowdancer, Sexybabyd, dolik, airatomic and every1 else that i knew already. Nice meeting ReginaP(cutieee) at the coatcheck when I was leaving.:)

Vicious started off with an acapella version of Ecstacy... i was like "oh fuck its gonna be a good night" Everyone else in their posts listed songs, but I loved when Peters, I mean Vicious played Trippen(2 times), Rapture as well as other songs I didn't expect vicious to play. Definitely a Soundfactoryesq atmosphere. I got blisters on my feet from dancing so much the last 2 weeks... everytime a track would come on I'd be all over the place. He was mixing something with Derb's - Underwater, but never played it, did play derb armome mix.. fawking Adrenaline for like 15 mins... siiiiiick mixing of it. Neeeedleeee Destructioooooooonnn sick song I love it. Mad songs of his newest KTU set. Speakers were ridiculous.. no matter where you were, fuckin speaker box right there.

Why did they have a male dancer on the box, who I might add, was scrawny as hell.. I could have been up there lookin better!

Anyway, I danced my ass off and am Still recovering from my 13 hour marathon at Factory last weekend(I CAN'T GO TOMORROW MORNING FUUUUUUUCK WORK AT 8AM!) and was POOPED out at the end of the night. Got out of the club at I have no clue what time(when ever the boucners were like "Get your jackets and get the fuck out of here!" Larry and I are walking out of the club, and the smell from the food the vendor right outside was cooking, kicked me in the face and I had to have a shish kabob... that had to be the TASTIEST thing I've ever eaten YUMMMM.

Ok random shoutouts..

Linabina...:tongue: nuff said.;)

Girly... mwaaaah back at ya! Aren't you glad you came!

Soprano... FOR THOSE WITH THE BENIFIT OF FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY! LOL Classic picture at the bar bro!

Firey... classic picture of us at first ahaha but we got the better one at the end of the night.

Larry... post more now man!

Helen from sicktracks.... Pleasure seeing you as always...

Johnny Vicious.... thank you for a SICK night! Will be back next week!

Hopefully I'll have pics soon!

the end.

-Rob

Originally posted by girly

WOW.. I'm so tired right now but what an amazing night ..Really.. I felt such love in that place tonight,.. We definitely owned that place as msoprano said.. It was a pleasure and a half meeting everyone.. I honestly love u guys.Johnny Vicious holy shit I can't even explain how good I felt listening to his music..All i got to say is Andrea Brown -Trippin twice woah.. That is my jam and the last thing i thought i was going to hear. I'm off to sleep so more tomorrow..xoxoxxoxoxox

My Gawd you smelled like candy :D

Originally posted by robs143

I don't know what your all thinkin but I thought the Roxy was horrible last night. The crowd was so unbelievably roughed up and the music wasn't all that either. I heard better music in my car on the way there then at the club. Plus thank god that they are getting a new sound system. Atleast the place is big but to bad it was packed with people who probably couldn't get in anywhere else. They just let everyone in no matter what they were wearing. Have they ever heard of a door policy. I don't even know why I bothered to change out of my gym clothes. Anyway for all of you who loved it, good luck in the future. I'll be at Soundfactory.

HERB

Got there at like 4:15 after Abaya....

got in there and was very pleasantly surprised at the crowd....def the best Ive seen at Roxy in a while..I think this definitely could be a party with Potential...

Got there said HI to Johnny, and then hit up the CP corner..lol

saw the usual clowns, MIke, Rob, Gianni, Regina, Zehra,Ms Moonshine,Spragga, Clubkat.... and met hmmmmm...ummmmmm Linabina,xtcgspot,glowdancer, perskription, BigPoppa, Quoth..and a few other peopel..sorry i was quite drunk....lol

NIce meetin all of u:)

Johnny thanks for playin my 2 fav tracks...someone and everything wil flow:) I know I thanked you in the booth last night, but once again...GRACIAS:cool:

lataaaaaaaaaa

--Andy

Originally posted by rdancer

Roxy was off the hook last night, I think what made it better was being around cool people from Cp. Met like a ton of people from Cp it was fawking awesome. Was it just me or was Legend38 and AirAtomic brothers?

nope...just u

we met for the first time yesterday...yo legend i cant believe that half of a euro did so much...very good shit, iwas still fucked up in the taxi on the way home