Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I stepped in dog shit and knocked over a display at macys!

Guest gabo

Guest gabo

What a day! I cut across my friends lawn thinking it would be poo free cause he doesnt have a dog. Well I learned the hard way that the dog across the street knows better than to crap on his own lawn.

Then I was in macys today and there were so many people in the store, I was walking behind the slowest couple in the world so I wanted to pass them. As I pass them I get distracted and look to my right and CRASH! I knocked over a table with all this crap on it! I have never been so embarressed in my life! People are laughing at me and I am 20 different shades of red. It wasnt even like I could pick the stuff up in 5 seconds and keep going. It took like 10 minutes and they were everywhere. A saleswomen comes over and helps me clean the rest of itup all I kept saying was "I am so sorry... I am sooo sorry" the good news is that it was nothing breakable.

oh and I knocked over an old lady but thats another story.

to make you feel better, when i was younger and bored, my friends and i would bring a video camera to the mall and walk around a purposely falldown, or knock over displays, knock our head on doors, and tape ppls reactions shit is sooo fuckin funny... so dont worry bout it... its not as bad you think... its funny think about it from an outside pt of view so you can laugh to.. .imagine it was one of your boys.. lol.. or whatever...

I know i was laughing my ass off when i read your misfortune... lol

(in a good way though... you know what i mean...);):D

Originally posted by misk

u wanna be really embaressed? u should try goin to the mall with some of my friends....OMIGOD...u guys have no idea how embaressing they could be...words cannot explain!!!

LOL you know what misk? That's how I felt yesterday night when I was out with one of my boyz! AHH!

Guest gabo

u wanna be really embaressed? u should try goin to the mall with some of my friends....OMIGOD...u guys have no idea how embaressing they could be...words cannot explain!!!

believe me nothing can compare to having 50 strangers laughing at you!

oh crap I have to go back today and get something real quick.

I am gonna be real careful

Originally posted by gabo

believe me nothing can compare to having 50 strangers laughing at you!

oh crap I have to go back today and get something real quick.

I am gonna be real careful

haha...well be careful!! sometimes those tables just jump out at u!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh:

I want to meet these ppl... I think it would be riot if we got together...

Originally posted by dgmodel

I want to meet these ppl... I think it would be riot if we got together...

seriously though sometimes i wanted to run and hide!! it could get as bad as an episode of tom green,jackass and candid camera all rolled into one!!!! i'll never forget the time my one friend went up behind this lady and just screamed...needless to say she threw all her clothes and shit in the air and almost fainted!! i felt kinda bad....but whatver...that was back in the day though....the maturity level has gone up a bit!!! but boys will be boys!:laugh:

Guest gabo

screw the rest of my friends!!! i wanna meet u alone!!!!!! grrrr...;):tongue:

can I come too? I can be the comic relief... I can fall on bananna peels and knock stuff over.

Originally posted by dgmodel

to make you feel better, when i was younger and bored, my friends and i would bring a video camera to the mall and walk around a purposely falldown, or knock over displays, knock our head on doors, and tape ppls reactions shit is sooo fuckin funny... so dont worry bout it... its not as bad you think... its funny think about it from an outside pt of view so you can laugh to.. .imagine it was one of your boys.. lol.. or whatever...

I know i was laughing my ass off when i read your misfortune... lol

(in a good way though... you know what i mean...);):D

lol, you have to put those tapes into divx or something, and post them.... lol... that musta been hilarious...