Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PVD at Space 12/28/01

teklord310

PVD's site says he will be spinning on this Friday at Space in Miami. I'm down here now for the week and definetely want to check it out since i'm a huge PVD fan. I've seen him 4 times at Twilo(RIP), and will definetely not miss this opportunity. I'm staying on the beach in Fort Lauderdale. So who is going and what can you tell me about Space? Dress Code? Age(i'm 21 but my brotherisn't)? What time do they open/close? Directions would be cool too. Feel free to drop me a PM or email, yarin@eden.rutgers.edu. I'm also going to be around every night and i'm wondering what there is to do. Thanks for any info! Are there any meetups or hangouts around here?

Thanks for the link. Maybe i'll check some of those out. How many people are at the meetups aroud here? Back in NY we get about 40-50 people on the good club nights whenever the lineup is sick. Any meetup info for Space? Yeah i'm a tourist and must check it out, especially PVD.

I'm going back to NY on the 29th. I did get a flyer for NYE at space. I think i'm gonna hang out at a few bars around school and stay on the down low. NYE in NYC is just too expensive, and not worth it for me. I did the times square thing last year for the hell of it. Have fun.

Do I have to buy tickets in advance? What time do they open and what time will PVD come on? I know that on any given PVD night at Twilo the line would get to about 2 hours around 1am. Any ideas? Friday is almost here, i can't wait! Now this would definetely make my vacation. Oh BTW, I went to Hooters on Riverfront and it is ok. I was expecting more. But my waitress did say that Space is awesome. Hopefully i'll see her there. L8r

Thanks for the info. Yeah I miss Twilo!! Hopefully something will be coming our way in January. Either Twiloboss or Bindra is going to start something up. The rumors were Twiloboss(www.glowbana.com) and Bindra(Club called Made). Nothing is official yet but i'm hoping for the best. I'm driving from Fort Lauderdale and i'm gonna close it out so if anyone wants a ride or wants to meetup let me know cuz i'm going solo. Thanks