Clubplanet Nightlife Community

dn2600f problem/question..

tacid

i got it at some place on cannal st

EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DO NOT (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) get ANYTHING on Canal Street!!!!!!!!!

Unless you wanna waste your hard-earned buck$ on defective second-hand shit...

Go to places like Sam Ash or any pro audio store, spend a few extra dollars but get the QUALITY!!!

That is the route I went so far (I usually buy my DJ hardware @ Sam Ash) and I had no problems so far, great pro service, they will give you good advice on what you need and they will even in most cases let you try the equipment BEFORE you buy it!

peace

the 2600 cost about 1200 i payed 1050 for mine at sam ash. u need a mixer for it. i just got the denon x800 which controls the cd player without using the starts on the cd player. personally i use vinyl 95% of the time but the 2600 is well worth it and its much easier to spin with cds then vinyl imo.

Thanks for the reply Wakeup!!

I've been thinking about spinning for a while now. I just need to save up a bit. I figure if anything I would start with CD's just because then I wouldn't need extra money just to start a vinyl collection. I'd like to actually try spinning on somebody else's equipment first to see if i really like it or not.