Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any Bmw owners???

Originally posted by atomicapples

i bet you didnt notice but

this m3 is turbo charged...

notice the little intercooler

If you didn't know , that doesn't necessarily have to be a Front mount intercooler. It can just be an engine oil cooler or transmission oil cooler. So don't make assumptions , this could be a 318 for all you know.

Guest saleen351

BMW sucks..............Yea m5 sick car, but you can't buy one.......M3 gets smoked by the z06....... Bad investment....The 3 series is turning into honda accords, everyone drives one.....You can buy a use one for nothing..

Its really sad to see what this conference has turned into and what kinda crap is discussed among members.

Anyway, on the topic of cars, BMW's are nice, and there are Ford's that could take them on. BMW's are just not good investments, and most owners rip em apart to the point that they are rendered unmanageable after a few years. I used to drive a '97 840ci until I sold it last year, that was a great car. The new '02 7 series is really nice too.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by vindiesel

LOL , BMW sucks?! If you even say Ford is better than you don't know shit about cars and you have no validity on the topic of automobiles.

Then new FORD Saleen S281-E would shreed a Beemer any day....I know cars trust me buddy....Beemers are over hyped cars...You can't beat on a Beemer like an american car, if you do not only will it be worthless but in the shop for a month at a time...The new 750's, yes its 750 not 740 any more, look like benzes to me.... The 850 was a rare car, but phat....Some still left around here and there................Oh and by the way Ford also owns:

Jag

Aston Martin

Volvo

Land Rover

Lincoln

Mazda

mercury

All Ford..................

Car of the year 2 years running was a????????????????

You got it a FORD....

Last year was the LS this years its the thunderbird..

Best selling vechile for the last 11 straight years????????

Yup you guessed it, FORD f150....

Taurus is thrid for cars, was first for a long time.........

BMW are great cars, if you want to over pay and loose all your investment, they go a head..............

yeah but after all is said and done, you and you might of won the races and your car might be in the shop for days/months on end... bottom line is... you drive a ford... A FORD!

plus im not gonna argue about cars with a guy named saleen... pretty obvious what car youre gonna defend...

First of all cars are not investments , they are toys/luxeries that serve your convenience. ANY and all cars you buy loose value. A car should be bought based on how it appeals to you personally and how it performs in the real world.

Saleen,when i say Ford i mean Ford/Lincoln/Mercury/jaguar/aston marton. All of these lines are trash so know that. Only Volvo and Land Rover are good cars but they are not made by Ford just owned by them. The only reason People buy Fords is because they are the cheapest american car. Yes , the S281 E MIGHT be able to beat a new M3 BUT if you Put a supercharger on an M3 then the S281 E will be given a harsh reminder that it is still merley a FORD. And get your facts straight if you want to sound knowledgable about cars , the 740 is now the 745 and the 750 will be the 755.

Comparing crappy ford to german engineering are you nuts? I owned a 97, 88 mustang, now own a 525I and you cant compare them. Bad investment? You obviously dont do much research, the resell value on BMWs are second highest (Benz is 1st) ford is like 18th. Just becouse a car is faster does'nt make it better.BMW's M6 is coming out next summer with 500 horse power, from 0-60 under 4 seconds, will eat up your Vet and mustang.

Dmitry

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

i'm not a bmw person

i mean your car looks great, but i dont know it just doesnt do it for me

i like vw's (that includes all of its brands), alfa, and subies better

OMG OMG CAN I MARRY YOU??? YOU LIKE ALFAS!!!! YEEEE!!!

(*Vixen collects Alfas... well ok my dad does but that means I get dibs and stuff*) :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Guest saleen351

Ok, who ever posted Aston Martin is not a good car is an idiot. Aston Martin is the hottest car on the road............Motor trend even said that Ferrari is in trouble.....The new Saleen S7 is by far the hottest car on the planet...... My saleen351 speedster got more looks and more ppl asking for rides and stopping me then any other car out side of a Venom 600 or a Marrenello, or Modena... Benz and BMW, are generic.....Thats why all of the Benz stock holders are sueing the company because their value is shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.astonmartin.com/media_gallery/vanquish/car1_800.jpg

Would you drive this or a Beemer???????

First off, there is a few ppl on earth that have the balls to supercharge their M3...Why? Cause it will last about a month....There is no replacement for displacment...thats why american cars don't use turbo or supercharges...Only a hand full do and they are all discontiued......I'v run plenty of m3s in my regular 5.0, I've never lost! And yes cars are an investment.....Any time you drop 50k on anything its an investment!

I wish I had an aston martin - I just would not drive that car in the city considering how much it would cost to fix other peoples mistakes. Its also really expensive :-) I have an jaguar xjr - it is so nice, and Jaguars really are nice cars, maybe not 5 or 6 years ago but a lot can be said about what a great job ford has done in revamping the whole lineup.

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

OMG OMG CAN I MARRY YOU??? YOU LIKE ALFAS!!!! YEEEE!!!

(*Vixen collects Alfas... well ok my dad does but that means I get dibs and stuff*) :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

GM recently bought half of alfa romeo

alfa romeo will be reappearing in a year or two with a 3 door hatch, 5 door hatch, 2 sedans, a wagon, a coupe and a convertible

Originally posted by saleen351

Then new FORD Saleen S281-E would shreed a Beemer any day....I know cars trust me buddy....Beemers are over hyped cars...You can't beat on a Beemer like an american car, if you do not only will it be worthless but in the shop for a month at a time...The new 750's, yes its 750 not 740 any more, look like benzes to me.... The 850 was a rare car, but phat....Some still left around here and there................Oh and by the way Ford also owns:

Jag

Aston Martin

Volvo

Land Rover

Lincoln

Mazda

mercury

All Ford..................

Car of the year 2 years running was a????????????????

You got it a FORD....

Last year was the LS this years its the thunderbird..

Best selling vechile for the last 11 straight years????????

Yup you guessed it, FORD f150....

Taurus is thrid for cars, was first for a long time.........

BMW are great cars, if you want to over pay and loose all your investment, they go a head..............

first off lincolns and ford suv's dont hold their value at all

however i do agree withy saleen on his other points. jaguar, aston martin, and mazda would not exist if it was not for ford's deep pockets. and who did ford buy land rover from? BMW. the next bond car will not be a bmw either, but an aston martin.

hopefully ford can get its finances in order before it goes head to head with bmw, MB, and VW in the next few years. the focus vs the mini vs the beetle/golf vs the neon/a-class/smart should be an interesting battle to watch