Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Im absolutely mangled in NYC attn: VIXEN and CP Members

chynado11

alright kids..after this moment dont remind me.......im wasted...and i cant stand a person called satan and his lttlee demon friends...bwahhaaha...vixen where the hell are u too....i got ur message....i drank so many shots hmmm alrigh tim out

ciao

cd

wheres all the new yawk mofos atttttttttttttttt

Originally posted by chynado11

alright kids..after this moment dont remind me.......im wasted...and i cant stand a person called satan and his lttlee demon friends...bwahhaaha...vixen where the hell are u too....i got ur message....i drank so many shots hmmm alrigh tim out

ciao

cd

wheres all the new yawk mofos atttttttttttttttt

hahahahahahahaa!!!

OMG, chynado11's wasted :D :D

be careful with the little elves and little pink flyin elepants, those suckers are dangerous. but that is the way it should be, party hard or do not party at all. no half-assed partying here.

New York representin' :D lol

Hahahaha yo at least u weren't "visited" by Satan last nite! "Uhm, I got some issssssssues to deal with" I BET. Yeeeeee girl u gotta stop drinking so much up here or you're gonna end up... oh nevermind. Hahahahahhaa :laugh: Just watch out for Lucifer, who knows, he might try to hit you with his record bag or something :eek: That is, if he can crawl out of the GARBAGE DUMP!

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

New York representin' :D lol

Hahahaha yo at least u weren't "visited" by Satan last nite! "Uhm, I got some issssssssues to deal with" I BET. Yeeeeee girl u gotta stop drinking so much up here or you're gonna end up... oh nevermind. Hahahahahhaa :laugh: Just watch out for Lucifer, who knows, he might try to hit you with his record bag or something :eek: That is, if he can crawl out of the GARBAGE DUMP!

Theres the new yawk mofo :grin:

hahaha i didnt see this post...well im back in DC for the sasha and digweed concert courtesy of crank, shady, raver and vic...awwww *mwah* but i shall be back friday...dont drink some more hahaha...

vixen...dont worry i stay away from trash and the ghettos of Staten Island..right bigmah?? :laugh:

:tongue:

cd

doll48.jpg<--i found one i found one hhahaa

Theres the new yawk mofo :grin:

hahaha i didnt see this post...well im back in DC for the sasha and digweed concert courtesy of crank, shady, raver and vic...awwww *mwah* but i shall be back friday...dont drink some more hahaha...

vixen...dont worry i stay away from trash and the ghettos of Staten Island..right bigmah?? :laugh:

:tongue:

cd

doll48.jpg<--i found one i found one hhahaa

HA HA HA

hOW WAS YOUR TRIPP IN nouvo york.

Merry XMAS

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Yay Chyna! You found one!!! Hehehehehe where did you get it?

hmmmmm well i searched and searched..i think its off of members.tripod.com...but im glad to see ur awake..snicker..jk..i feel bad that you had to work today...

:bounce:

cd

doll48.jpg

hmmmmm well i searched and searched..i think its off of members.tripod.com...but im glad to see ur awake..snicker..jk..i feel bad that you had to work today...

cd

Snicker that's great I thought I was the only one who used that..

Alright there snicker.. hahahaha

Me and my freind were at a bar one night and went to a convenient store next door for some munchies...

This arab guy was behind the counter and my freind is a diehard SNICKERS FAN AND HE WENT FOR HIS FAVORITE PAST TIME TREAT....

He goes for the regular size snicker when the guy grabs the KING size and says no no my freind for a quarter you get 33% more and he was holding the bottom of the snicker with his hand.

My freind the drunk mess he is grab the top of the snickers get in the guy's grill all crooked eye and say ALLRIGHT THERE SNICKER....

complete comedy...

doll48.jpg

bigmah u make me wanna become a vegetarian yo.. hows that for grab on deeeez nuts

cd

doll48.jpg

And Bigpus you make me never want to live in Staten Island, but I pretty much already knew I would never live there, but you just reinforce it. Hopefully, your not going to make me hate NY too. Merry X-mas, now don't get stuck in the chimney santa.

do i sense territorialism here ?? hehe

cd

"Im not your bitch dont hang your shit on me"

doll16.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: Not at all I just don't know why he is on the DC board, maybe he the NY board, if not I'm sure he can hang in the Jersey board. Besides that I just need some sleep, then to wake up and have some drinks. I tired thats all and so I tend to be rude, which is why I am getting off of cp

Originally posted by pgiddy

:laugh: :laugh: Not at all I just don't know why he is on the DC board, maybe he the NY board, if not I'm sure he can hang in the Jersey board. Besides that I just need some sleep, then to wake up and have some drinks. I tired thats all and so I tend to be rude, which is why I am getting off of cp

I think you need a job, some responsibilities and a life :D