Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sound Factory

lc019

Originally posted by knuckles

Who was at Sound factory last nigth and does anyone know the name of the song that Jp played at 745 am it ws teh 1st song he made after he made the annoucment about luz devina and NYE

I know shes gonna be there, but did he mention what time she will be there? I wanna plan accordingly.

Originally posted by knuckles

What is the name of the song??? its by zombie nation???

bro i highly doubt it was zombie nation and i wasnt even there. I could be wrong, but I dont think so. It's just another one of his meaninless posts.

Guest danni133

Sound Factory

was so awesome last night. My friends and I danced until well into the next morning, and whoever was working that music was fantastic. I haven't been there in awhile, so I was surprised at how much I love it despite the newer clubs.

~Danielle

Originally posted by danni133

Sound Factory

was so awesome last night. My friends and I danced until well into the next morning, and whoever was working that music was fantastic. I haven't been there in awhile, so I was surprised at how much I love it despite the newer clubs.

~Danielle

Ditto. Music was bangin. It was a great night. :)

Originally posted by danni133

Sound Factory

~Danielle

Jonathan Peterrrrrrrrrsssss:D

Guest danni133

Thanks for the info on who was spinning last night

SOOOOOO amazing, although I wished I met up with some forum members....

`Danielle

he plays it every week last week he looped it over and over while a show was on stage and the after the show it cam on all the way with the full base. It kind sounds liek it liek winding down kinda its hard to describe. this week he played it at about 745 and as soon as the base hit at the break he had all the stobes lights on and the whole place was lit up defintly one of teh peak times

Originally posted by christop

goin through it...and no, u ain't gonna be able to get it for like 433743874 years....:(

Yeah siiiiiick song! THis is the song he plays like EVERY week during a show on stage right? He played it again last week at like 5PM for us closers that day :D We were goin bonkers!