Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hunka Bunka promoters and supporters you listening?

If you are supporting a club that closes at 2am, kill the mc on the mic giving out t-shirts and birthday shout-outs killing any vibe that was created and taking away time from the music. People dont go out to hear about birthdays and bullshit, they go out for the music and closing at 2am doesnt give you time for that Jersey bullshit.

Anyone else feeling me?

:jawdrop: Excuse me but you DIDN'T just write what I think you did...

Bonsolid...mikeynine999999999....scarletpromos......ANYONE!!!!

HELP!!!!

:mad3: :mad3: :mad3: :mad3: :mad3:

teresadf and I are in such shock that this asshole could write something like this... that we are not going to say anything until we hear you guys retaliate...

:biggun:

Guest saleen351

I totaly agree with what he said.

What is the bunka hot 97???

YO, YO, let me give a shout out to all my girls, If you got real hair, real fingernails, going to school AND have a job.............MAKE SOME NOISE......:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I use to wax my car with those bunka t shirts......LOL

i hope nj dion & saleen aren't sayin what i think they're sayin...there aint nuthin worse than some guy promoting all up comin events for like the next 2 months...thats way God created flyers...they also start sayin happy birthday to everyone n their dog

to see these deejays i'll cope with it and with hope they'll hear what we got to say n they'll put the mike down n let the music play

I think the original reply was more of a constructive criticism comment.......It really is pathetic to see the same routine over and over again with the birthdays, and the getting girls on stage and giving out T shirts........Don't get me wrong i think Bunka is the best party on saturdays as far as our area goes, but doing that MC garbage on stage is blah......change it up maybe get some dancers up there or do some kind of performance to a song or something...........I feel like every saturday its like clockwork.....like a wedding almost........other than that....Saturdays @ bunka are good......Fridays on the other hand look like a bad frat party.

They dont make it more exciting, are you serious? I'm guessing you're young, you probably like Abyss too or you've never been to the city because you'd NEVER see any dj or mc coming on the mic to give out t-shirts at Factory, Exit, Vinyl or any place with a vibe for that matter.

My point about HB is this, it closes at 2am (which is early as hell) and they take up at least 15 minutes killing any energy in the place to they can say happy birthday and throw out some cheesy t-shirts. No thank you. The club is good at times, but the weekly stunts kill the energy.

Originally posted by njdionysus

They dont make it more exciting, are you serious? I'm guessing you're young, you probably like Abyss too or you've never been to the city because you'd NEVER see any dj or mc coming on the mic to give out t-shirts at Factory, Exit, Vinyl or any place with a vibe for that matter.

My point about HB is this, it closes at 2am (which is early as hell) and they take up at least 15 minutes killing any energy in the place to they can say happy birthday and throw out some cheesy t-shirts. No thank you. The club is good at times, but the weekly stunts kill the energy.

Well your wrong I am not young...and i have done the city thing for along time. No i dont go to abyss b/c i dont really care for that place. Look all I am tryign to say is that i think its cool that HB does that (mc) b/c its true you dont see that in any other clubs (city, etc.). I am not saying its the BEST thing ever but its different.

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by cesarleo

sure it's different but the same every week..........the first post was right on point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Max Graham And Dave RAlph these nights are about Musikkkkkk No mc's and shoutin' on these nights........ I am Sure I just calmed everyone down abit!

Originally posted by luvdaclubs22

Well your wrong I am not young...and i have done the city thing for along time. No i dont go to abyss b/c i dont really care for that place. Look all I am tryign to say is that i think its cool that HB does that (mc) b/c its true you dont see that in any other clubs (city, etc.). I am not saying its the BEST thing ever but its different.

I totally agree with you! I couldn't have said it better- I love the idea of MC's cause you're right- they DON'T do that anywhere else. Alright maybe the birthdays are getting a little silly... but sometimes they have different things like dancers and stuff. Whatever, I think everyone just needs to chill out with bashing Bunkas. I think they do a great job with everything there... and no single club is perfect remember... people will find things wrong with anything and everything, if you allow yourself to get that picky...

Just remember it's all about who you go with and how much fun you have... :)

stop the trash talk ----- Hunka Bunka is what it is and its greeeeeaaaaaattttttttt

I think its time for a Hunka Bunka Dance Contest -- hey Ringo hold up that shirt---

as bon said though max graham and dave ralph --- its all about the musik be there for the trend dont bash saturday night you know you have fun

Originally posted by scarletpromos

stop the trash talk ----- Hunka Bunka is what it is and its greeeeeaaaaaattttttttt

I think its time for a Hunka Bunka Dance Contest -- hey Ringo hold up that shirt---

as bon said though max graham and dave ralph --- its all about the musik be there for the trend dont bash saturday night you know you have fun

Hell yeah!!!! I need some more t-shirts to add to my collection...LOL

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Trend, Dec 27 is going to be the best thing going on in the state of NJ that night, regardless of how many MC's or whatever it is you have a problem with are there.

Max Graham is, well...Max Graham. Anybody who knows him knows that his music speaks volumes, and that it quiets everything else that people think would take away from it, like the state or the venue.

And Trendroid as the resident DJ? Are you kidding me? If you've never heard these guys, you've just gotta get out to Hunka Bunka. These guys are absolutely amazing, I can't even describe their sound. You just have to feel them for yourself.

What I'm tryin to say is, no matter what problems you have with NJ clubs, or hunka Bunka, or whatever...this night is not to be missed. Trust me.

Much luv- Kevin (undies78@yahoo.com)

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by undies78

Trend, Dec 27 is going to be the best thing going on in the state of NJ that night, regardless of how many MC's or whatever it is you have a problem with are there.

Max Graham is, well...Max Graham. Anybody who knows him knows that his music speaks volumes, and that it quiets everything else that people think would take away from it, like the state or the venue.

And Trendroid as the resident DJ? Are you kidding me? If you've never heard these guys, you've just gotta get out to Hunka Bunka. These guys are absolutely amazing, I can't even describe their sound. You just have to feel them for yourself.

What I'm tryin to say is, no matter what problems you have with NJ clubs, or hunka Bunka, or whatever...this night is not to be missed. Trust me.

Much luv- Kevin (undies78@yahoo.com)

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM another first post for someone that works for hunka bunka...How shocking is that...max gram is not worth the money......No way in hell.....

Dont' belive me, go to his site and look where he has played at....Chapel Hill NC!!!!!!!!!!! WTF, trust me I've been to chapel hill plenty of times in college....They like who let the dogs out and big booty hoes...............HE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good no one booked him in NYC once last month...But chicago and clevland and oh course the clubbing capital of the world DENER were much more important...guys a joke, his shit is played, hes trying to be a DT and can't get the job done..........

Originally posted by saleen351

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM another first post for someone that works for hunka bunka...How shocking is that...max gram is not worth the money......No way in hell.....

..But chicago and clevland and oh course the clubbing capital of the world DENER were much more important...guys a joke, his shit is played, hes trying to be a DT and can't get the job done..........

Okay SALEEN two things:

#1) Everybody who is a newbie and makes their first post does NOT have to be working for Bunkas, or does NOT have to be a promoter... unless that is a new requirement when you register onto CP. "Yes, you may register here, but you must have some link to Hunka Bunka first." SOOOO NOT TRUE!!!:rolleyes:

#2) Where is DENER? I have never heard of that city. Is it in the United States? Is this the same city where the PROMTERS live? :laugh:

Originally posted by bonsolidd

Max Graham And Dave RAlph these nights are about Musikkkkkk No mc's and shoutin' on these nights........ I am Sure I just calmed everyone down abit!

Bon - Thanks for setting the record straight. I agree with you that the focus of a night where you are featuring talent like Max Graham and Trendroid should be the music!

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by saleen351

Dont' belive me, go to his site and look where he has played at....Chapel Hill NC!!!!!!!!!!! WTF, trust me I've been to chapel hill plenty of times in college....They like who let the dogs out and big booty hoes...............HE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good no one booked him in NYC once last month...But chicago and clevland and oh course the clubbing capital of the world DENER were much more important...guys a joke, his shit is played, hes trying to be a DT and can't get the job done..........

Just Played centro fly.....also overseas and the UK..maybe these places mean nothing to you.....are you a dj saleen?

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by laraver

Bon - Thanks for setting the record straight. I agree with you that the focus of a night where you are featuring talent like Max Graham and Trendroid should be the music!

WELL IT WILL BE!!!!!! THANX (I HATE TO SHOUT!)