Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MeRRy ChRiStMaS!

vixenfoxxy

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

or was SMD "smack my dopeyface" and I just misunderstood?

hahaha your not funny, I think I will "let" you win, I don;t want to get midevil on your ass. But it's amazing how you can turn a merry x-mas post into this. I swear we could be on the titanic about to go down and you would be there with the drama.

Brava, Chyna! Molto brava! [/quote

grazie, grazie, a little italian paid off but its kind of similar to spanish so i use some common sense lol

Dove la festa è? <---courtesy of bella principessa...gracias chica

:bounce:

cd

doll16.jpg

Originally posted by chynado11

Brava, Chyna! Molto brava! [/quote

grazie, grazie, a little italian paid off but its kind of similar to spanish so i use some common sense lol

Dove la festa è? <---courtesy of bella principessa...gracias chica

cd

doll16.jpg

The party is at your house, j/k but is there anything going on tonight? hold on let me see....

Originally posted by pgiddy

hahaha your not funny, I think I will "let" you win, I don;t want to get midevil on your ass. But it's amazing how you can turn a merry x-mas post into this. I swear we could be on the titanic about to go down and you would be there with the drama.

Yeah, because clearly there was no drama on the Titanic to begin with :rolleyes:

Yeah, because clearly there was no drama on the Titanic to begin with :rolleyes:

Yeah but yours would be different, you would be worried about what your wearing and how you look, what shoes, and then probably some bitching at me, etc....

It's very rude of you guys to be speaking Italian when most of us don't. Especially if you're discussing oral.gif and we're missing out.

Merry Christmas to everyone, by the way. I'll even say Merry Christmas to Chynado11 despite the fact that she doesn't bj1.gif

WTF?!?!?

All of this thread in Italian?

OK, beyond italian football teams I know nothing of italian, aside from some of their food, but regardless and changing back to the original intention of the thread before itailan raunchiness was included in the post,

HOPE ALL OF DC's CP and ALL CP MEMBERS (he..he.. I said member) HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!

Spread the Love and Joy, etc, etc, and I hope y'all are getting you %$#@$%* rest for this upcoming weekend 'cause I know we are all getting :drunk: :monkey: :gas::puke::roll::screwy: :goofy: :smoke: this weekend.....

Originally posted by Kuro

Merry Christmas to everyone, by the way. I'll even say Merry Christmas to Chynado11 despite the fact that she doesn't bj1.gif

o well thank you kuro, no i dont mesh well with meat in my mouth, it messes with my diet..:cool:

cd

"Im not your bitch dont hang your shit on me"

doll16.jpg

Originally posted by Kuro

It's very rude of you guys to be speaking Italian when most of us don't. Especially if you're discussing oral.gif and we're missing out.

dirty bald japanese kid........

Originally posted by dcsglow

"Ciao i membri di DC CP... hanno desiderato appena dire Buon Natale. Essere sicuro verso l'esterno là i tipi..."

For those who don't know Italian...

"Hello DC CP members...just wanted to say Merry Christmas. Be safe out there guys..."

Hahaha Jimi! Ho dimenticato che parlai anche l'Italiano! Oh Oh! Io ho ricevuto un VESTAX MIXER da un amico per il Natale! Era proprio un miracolo!!

Hahaha Jimi! Ho dimenticato che parlai anche l'Italiano! Oh Oh! Io ho ricevuto un VESTAX MIXER da un amico per il Natale! Era proprio un miracolo!!

Avete ottenuto un miscelatore di Vestax dal vostro amico!!! Che cosa il hell? Desidero che ho avuto amici come il vostro... quanto era esso ed i che, haha, non genere le piattaforme girevoli comunque...