Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Giant Question

misskittie

Ha ha according to my bank account, I should be staying home with the fam. But how could I possibly miss 2 of my favorite DJs that either very rarely or never grace NYC with their Godlike dj'ing skills?!?!?

I just gotta be there! Hopefully you will too! If not, have a wonderful New Years!

~kAt~

well, misskittie, it appears now that, if i spend any moolah at all, it will be at the spundae afterparty: deep dish, dj irene, bt and others, from 4 to 11. it also depends on when and if i have to be at work on new year's day. (wtf? working on new year's day?!?!?!? the joys of working in retail. :mad: as though anyone'll be leaving their throbbing heads - not even mentioning their houses - that day.)

dooky.

well, have a great time, mk, and say hello to pvd for me :) !

ahhh the joys of retail...i once worked at a store that was open for business virtually 24/7 and one year i had to work christmas day then new year's eve until midnight (convenient) and then open the next day at 8am...that was one of the best holiday breaks i ever had :mad::mad:

Originally posted by gumby76

ahhh the joys of retail...i once worked at a store that was open for business virtually 24/7 and one year i had to work christmas day then new year's eve until midnight (convenient) and then open the next day at 8am...that was one of the best holiday breaks i ever had :mad::mad:

holy crap, that sucks!!! i feel lucky now, although i still don't know my new year's day sched; nothing can beat your story. sorry. hope this year kicks ass!