Clubplanet Nightlife Community

how was "peace on earth"?

PEACE ON EARTH WAS INSANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Think I am a complete ROB GEE FAN after last night. ROB threw it down hard "U.S., U.S., U.S.A, OH HOW I LOVE THIS COUNTRY" That TRACK was nutssssssssssssss.

ALAN SAX, I am so proud of the MF it's unbelieveable. He was amazing. Very Proud of you Bro!

The HEADLINERS:

SANDRA COLLINS: OMG I Love her. SHe was incredibly sweet and funny and we have great picture for you guys.

Christopher Lawrence: Floored me, I don't think I have danced that hard in a long time. Cali boys are hotties.

BAD BOY BILL: ok so this is one of my furture ex-husbands

:D very cool cat. He was so friendly and he banged his set, I just couldn't stand after that I was done.

Thanks to my CPer's that represented at the CP BANNER.

LAVENDER (I have your Cell Phone)

WALLFLOUR (You better come out more, All I needed another bouncy)

TotallyOff (I guess you were totally on last night bro);)

Gracie (My princess thank you for helping last night)

Nicole (representing her event GO GIRL) I love you man he did rawk last night.

To our many other CPer's not mention sorry I am exhausted. But much love and thanks for supporting the dance scene.

Pictures to come.

L

Cotoncandydream pretty much summed it up

There were probably people there who were half my age but I had a great time, and there wasn't anything to complain about the DJ's, at least on the main floor. Too bad the crowd died down quickly after Scott Henry came on, making the place close out at 4:30 am.

If there was anything I had to complain about, I guess it was the sound system, which made me glad to have ear plugs when I was out on the floor.

People got such fucked up and idiotic comments about parties....the bottom line is IT WAS A GOOD PARTY for a change...the vibe was great and the music was spectacular....no lines....secuirity wasnt bad at all...and MR BUILDUP himself.....

CHRISTOPHER FKN LAWRENCE!!!! He is the fucking shit...im so glad that he was the mofo that brought me into this music about 6 yrs ago....

Sandra Collins- Wow....She was goddamn amazing and spectacular (so was her music and mixing) :)

Last but not least....BBB...the motherfucker is sick...what can i say...he ripped shit up all fucking night....

So im wondering......how can u beat a sandra-C.Law-BBB....trio?

Answer that punks.....

Originally posted by exit2heaven

People got such fucked up and idiotic comments about parties....the bottom line is IT WAS A GOOD PARTY for a change...the vibe was great and the music was spectacular....no lines....secuirity wasnt bad at all...and MR BUILDUP himself.....

CHRISTOPHER FKN LAWRENCE!!!! He is the fucking shit...im so glad that he was the mofo that brought me into this music about 6 yrs ago....

Sandra Collins- Wow....She was goddamn amazing and spectacular (so was her music and mixing) :)

Last but not least....BBB...the motherfucker is sick...what can i say...he ripped shit up all fucking night....

So im wondering......how can u beat a sandra-C.Law-BBB....trio?

Answer that punks.....

You SummED it UP pERfECTLY!!!! ...AWESOME PARTY!!! Best PARTY of thE YEAR BY FARRRRRR!!!!!!

And by the way, for the person who thought Scott Henry was spinning....HE wasn't, THAT was DJ FUTURE FUNK...Scott nEvER SHOWED...

HEY EXiT2HEAVEN...what were you wearing?