Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Merry XMAS.....

bigmahs

OH jeez. Go get your disposable camera that you bought at the Staten Island Ghett-mart and take some snapshots. Then go to the library and scan them, then post here and go to the bottom of the post reply page you'll see "attach file", click browse, find the photo in your hard drive or floppy disk, the hit attach, and submit the reply.

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

OH jeez. Go get your disposable camera that you bought at the Staten Island Ghett-mart and take some snapshots. Then go to the library and scan them, then post here and go to the bottom of the post reply page you'll see "attach file", click browse, find the photo in your hard drive or floppy disk, the hit attach, and submit the reply.

Hehe. You said hard.

Hehe. You said floppy.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Hehe, you said ass. Hehe. Oh, wait, oh yeah, hehehehe.

LMAO have a found a fellow beavis and butthead fan? Yo you should rent Bungholio Lord of the Harvest and Vaya Con Cornholio (that's Vicman's favorite episode), they have them at blockbuster. I'm such a loser lolz

LMAO have a found a fellow beavis and butthead fan? Yo you should rent Bungholio Lord of the Harvest and Vaya Con Cornholio (that's Vicman's favorite episode), they have them at blockbuster. I'm such a loser lolz

I'm on my way to Blockbuster right now. :D

My favorite Butthead pickup lines:

"Hey, baby. I see you have braces. I have braces too."

"Hey, baby. I have a beer."

ummmmmmmm no comment:shaky: you all are kind of scaring me...too bad bigmah doesnt know how to post a picture..maybe go to the Staten Island Library and read up on it..o shit do they have one of those there??

:bounce:

cd

"Im not your bitch dont hang your shit on me"

doll16.jpg

Hahaha Chyna they do, I hear it's past the second large heap of trash to the left, under the third smaller heap. :laugh2:

Shady, you and I need a Beavis marathon. My favorite: "Uh, hey baby. Wanna do it?" (almost as tactful as Pgiddy)

Oh your just bitter because your "special" powers aren't working. Looks like I can cancel them out. Special powers:blown:

As for the tasteful, I mean tactful comment, whatever works. j/k I'm not like that:rolleyes:

Originally posted by chynado11

ummmmmmmm no comment:shaky: you all are kind of scaring me...too bad bigmah doesnt know how to post a picture..maybe go to the Staten Island Library and read up on it..o shit do they have one of those there??

cd

doll16.jpg

EXCUSE WHILE i INTERJECT WITH SOME OF MY OPINIONS THAT YOU HAVE GROWN TO LOVE.

CHYNADOLL WHERE IS YOUR PICTURE TOUGHGUY????? LMAO

VIXEN HOW'S YOUR COOLIE:D

I hope you all had a good holiday give and gave presents.

What are your plans for New Years???

Originally posted by bigmahs

EXCUSE WHILE i INTERJECT WITH SOME OF MY OPINIONS THAT YOU HAVE GROWN TO LOVE.

CHYNADOLL WHERE IS YOUR PICTURE TOUGHGUY????? LMAO

VIXEN HOW'S YOUR COOLIE:D

I hope you all had a good holiday give and gave presents.

What are your plans for New Years???

yeah theres a pic somewhere of us..but anyway look on the old thread of Dec 8th pics..anyways..im seriously considering Danny Howells at Vinyl and im suppose to be meeting other new yawk muthafawkas there..how about you??

cd

doll16.jpg

Originally posted by chynado11

yeah theres a pic somewhere of us..but anyway look on the old thread of Dec 8th pics..anyways..im seriously considering Danny Howells at Vinyl and im suppose to be meeting other new yawk muthafawkas there..how about you??

cd

doll16.jpg

I am probabally going to a hotel party....

for 2 bills you can eat drink and hump upstairs in a room if your night goes well