Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Fri...

Guest danni133

Guest danni133

Hey guys....

As I won't be around for the New Years here in the city, I would like to have all us CPers go out this Friday. I would love to know which place you think is the best usually on Fridays and we'll see who can meet up..Think of it as a pre NYE bash

~Danielle

P.S. BKissa113, vodkaredbull, vixenfoxxy and glowgirl I expect to see u there!

Guest danni133

Vixen,

Hey girl nice to hear from you. Ed and I were thinking Roxy bc Fri is usually great there but we could do the Limelight thing. I'm game for either of them. We could all also meet up at Roxy later that night anyhow. I know I'll be bar hopping earlier that night..Let's see what everyone else thinks...

~Danielle

Guest danni133

Of COURSE you're presence is being requested. I can't believe we missed each other at SF on Sat..that would've been a great night...

Hey I told you I'd buy you a drink this Fri so isn't that incentive already? Oh yeah and I second your motion for a place with great music and drinks...Vixen, girl my goal for that night is to blow the roof off the place. That means me, you, and ChynaDoll need to tear it up! Watch out Ed, you'll be crying

Damn blue balls...jk

~Danielle

Guest danni133

Hey Ed,

I can only speak for myself but watch out..

I know what I can bring to the table, and I know Aly there is craaaaaazy also so you may have your hands full..literally

~Danielle:D

Guest danni133

The latest.....

Ok guys it seems the ytentative plans for this Friday are coming along slowly. Kissa has just told me a friend of hers is holding a party at Limelight on Fri so then we could all actually meet up and perhaps find each other. I'm game with that. Roxy is also an option. Ed, Kissa, and Aly email or pm me and lemme know..

Anyone else is free to come...so cant wait

When I get back Jan 6th from the VI we gotta have a welcome back party and also my moving into NYC blow out..

woooooooohoooooooooooooo

~Danielle

Guest danni133

Johnny Vicious @ Roxy this Fri

So thats where I'll be....Ed, Aly, Glowgirl, Kissa and everyone else lemme know if ur game to that

~Danielle

Originally posted by danni133

Johnny Vicious @ Roxy this Fri

So thats where I'll be....Ed, Aly, Glowgirl, Kissa and everyone else lemme know if ur game to that

~Danielle

Hey Girl..Whats UPppp:) This weekend the OnLy party I'll be at is on NYE @ The Metropolitan Pavilian w/ Timo Maas and Crystal Method...The ticket was 100 Bucks...so I gotta just chill at home b4 then:( Hope You ALL hAVE a ReALLY gREAT time!!! And DANCE, DANCE, DANCE ALL NiGHt LoNG:D

PeaCE,

Nurse Glow

PS. I'm definetely not a REAL Nurse, But I do Nurse EVERYoNE on the DAnCEFLoor with Mah FLOW Cuz I'm Da Nurse GLOW:D :):D

Originally posted by crystalmethod

Hey -

I was thinking of organizing a meetup at a lounge party I host on Fridays - if everyone is into meeting up at a quiet place first, house music, then off to somewhere else - I'd be honored if you all came by :)

-Steve

give us the info.

im down for whatever you guys decide. im pretty sure i can have fun anywhere. (as long as its not vinyl)

Originally posted by bkissa

give us the info.

im down for whatever you guys decide. im pretty sure i can have fun anywhere. (as long as its not vinyl)

Its at Abaya...

Nice lounge, great atmosphere, good house music... no cover, on Houston street.

Ill even buy 2 random people a round of drinks ;) (do a random drawing or something)

Hehe

Guest danni133

Steve...

That sounds awesome, I'd game to that.

Glow..

Craazy girl, when I get back from vacation on 1/06 we HAVE to party that Sat k? That'll give you time to lay low for a bit

Ed...

Yeah I feel ya on that one. But Vicious is gonna be there!!! I'm going to call a few people and see what else there is. I'll make a few calls, PM ya, and then you can throw your insight into it as well.

Kissa...

You know I'll PM ya when I finally get this shit figured out..ahhh..lol

~Danielle

Originally posted by crystalmethod

Its at Abaya...

Nice lounge, great atmosphere, good house music... no cover, on Houston street.

Ill even buy 2 random people a round of drinks ;) (do a random drawing or something)

Hehe

I agree...Abaya is definetely a hot lounge...I love that space.

Steve are you hooking this up or what??? :D