Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Fri...

Guest danni133

Guest danni133

Kissa, Vodkaredbull, VixenFoxxy.....

Yo guys what the hell is going on for tomorrow>? PM me, IM me or email me ASAP....LOL

~Danielle

P.S. Kissa we gotta go out no matter what girl, aly u need to be there to dance with me, and ed you know why the hell YOU need to be there!

Hey Danni,

I just found out that my grandma died at dinner tonight so I do not know if I will be making it to the city tomorrow night. If you want to post a meetup time and place at Roxy I will do my best to get there but I don't want to freak out my parents by going to party at a touchy time. If not this week then another one soon, girl! I promise! :heart:

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Hey Danni,

I just found out that my grandma died at dinner tonight so I do not know if I will be making it to the city tomorrow night. If you want to post a meetup time and place at Roxy I will do my best to get there but I don't want to freak out my parents by going to party at a touchy time. If not this week then another one soon, girl! I promise! :heart:

hey hun, sorry to hear. :( hope to still see you.

Guest danni133

Woohoo.....

Ok so I'm psyched about meeting up with you guys tomorrow. Let's do the Abaya thing then Roxy. I'm not particular with the time, I just want to be able to tear it up at Roxy all damn night and into the morning. Me and Kissa refuse to leave until it's night time on Saturday! Believe me we'll find somewhere to party afterward.

So Steve, as I am leaving and I set it up perhaps I should get a comped drink or two or three? hehe Guys what time would you like to meet?

~Danielle

P.S. Vixen girl so sorry to hear about that. If you can't go I so understand. I come home the 6th of Jan so you know that means SF that night! If you can come, by all means do, but if you can't don't sweat it. I'll PM ya my cell phone in case you do wanna meet up though girl.

Originally posted by danni133

Woohoo.....

Ok so I'm psyched about meeting up with you guys tomorrow. Let's do the Abaya thing then Roxy. I'm not particular with the time, I just want to be able to tear it up at Roxy all damn night and into the morning. Me and Kissa refuse to leave until it's night time on Saturday! Believe me we'll find somewhere to party afterward.

So Steve, as I am leaving and I set it up perhaps I should get a comped drink or two or three? hehe Guys what time would you like to meet?

~Danielle

P.S. Vixen girl so sorry to hear about that. If you can't go I so understand. I come home the 6th of Jan so you know that means SF that night! If you can come, by all means do, but if you can't don't sweat it. I'll PM ya my cell phone in case you do wanna meet up though girl.

Danielle,

I'll get you a comp drink, no doubt. What time do you girls plan on coming?

-Steve

Guest danni133

Steve..

That's the problem now..what time?

Although I can't drive my way out of a paper bag, I think I'm going to pick up Kissa and drive her there...lol we may be there anytime between 11:30pm and 6am......

Then we have to manage to get to Roxy....oy...

I think one of us needs to rent a big ass van and drive all us CPers around....Vodkaredbull HELP HELP HELP

Any ideas are welcomed

~Danielle

P.S. Steve----Long Island Ice Teas..keep em coming, and I'll keep taking the clothes off....:D

Originally posted by danni133

Steve..

That's the problem now..what time?

Although I can't drive my way out of a paper bag, I think I'm going to pick up Kissa and drive her there...lol we may be there anytime between 11:30pm and 6am......

Then we have to manage to get to Roxy....oy...

I think one of us needs to rent a big ass van and drive all us CPers around....Vodkaredbull HELP HELP HELP

Any ideas are welcomed

~Danielle

P.S. Steve----Long Island Ice Teas..keep em coming, and I'll keep taking the clothes off....:D

I guess I will see you at Abaya. I am going down with a couple of my friends. Im me if there is any change..

Hey guyz..

lookin foward to meeting all of you tonite:)

when u get to ABaya, youll probably find us near the back where the dj booth is.....

I have dark hair and a gotee and Steve(Crystalmethod)has a shaved head..

come by and say hi, we'll get a drink, and we can introduce u to some other CP/VIP etc... heads....

see ya tonite

-Andy

Guest danni133

I say we meet up around 11 at Abaya bc Kissa here wants to get to Roxy for the G/L sometime before 2. That gives us 3 drinking hours...juuuuuust enough time ;)

So at Abaya well meet at the DJ booth in the back

At Roxy if we make it by 1am meet up with Vicious at the back bar

If not, the back bar anyhow

Once I find out what I'm wearing I'll let ya know so you can try and find me

~Danielle