Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Evolution in Homestead

jasonmarc

Whats up people,

Well as some of us might now. Evolution happened this past weekend in Homestead. Alot of conflict has arisen due to it. Im posting this message to all the so called "Music Lovers" of this city. If you missed Evolution due to the fact that it was to far or you just didnt hear about it i want you to reply and comment on what you think about this change. In this city, where we always talk about change, a change has been made. Although it is in Homestead and most people are not familar with the area or its just too damn far. You missed a very well laid out event. On Friday December 21st. Evolution occured in Homestead at the Sports Page bar & Grill. Dj's Included myself...Jason Marc, Sean Bauzay, Rob C, & Seasunz. The music was intense and so was the sound and lighting. I almost forgot I was in Homestead. And that shouldnt matter.....where an event is placed as long as there is good music and diehard clubbers go....thats right diehard....it shouldnt be about who's who or whos gonna be there..it should be about the music and the music itself....too bad we can all think that way.. I know that Homestead is a drastic change but just witness what we at AM Productions have done here. For those that ignore i ask that you please remain in your narrowminds because we music lovers dont want your kind out in our world.....DECEMBER 31st....New Years Eve....@ the Sports Page Bar & Grill....113 S Homestead Blvd.(usemapquest) .Dj's Jason Marc. Rob C. Sean Bauzay. And performing live System shock(David Alexander & Dj Kaenow) Represent what makes you move and what makes a club.....THE MUSIC.....Give me your feedback:mad::jawdrop:

yeah i know...not alot of people are interested in Homestead. Time after time I've asked Rob to move elsewhere. There is no pull here. It sucks.. We must have to work with what we have...I'm really down.. but on to the next event. I'm positive we'll move..Thanks for your help Sean

J:idea: :D:cry: