Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Quoth's "FUN-Filled" SHORT HILLS MALL ADVENTURE ::valet parking in a mall?::

quoth

ok everyone sit back and relax for this fuckin crazy ass story.

So the other day i make plans to go from Menlo Park mall to Short Hills mall to get my sister's gift at Tiffany's. So fuckin, i get to Exit 7C on 24 west and already there is a fuckin traffic jam just to get into the mall all the way backed up on 24 west. Im like FUCK!! so i find a way to bypass all this shit ::cuttinoffrichpeopleintheirMercedeshereandtherewithmyBuick:: so Bam!!! I FINALLLLLLLLY get to the Short Hills mall. Now i never actually been inside this mall but i knew what this mall was about and jesus christ they have valet fucking parking, i mean how cool would i have looked if i went to have my '91 Buick valet parked? :rolleyes: Anyhow, so everyone was tellin me that, Mike u gotta dress nice man in order to get service at tiffany's or any store for that matter. So im like fuck this, im going in all black, with my wide legs and sneakers, they give me attention fine, they dont? fuck em. haha

I get into the store, i see this guy in a suit there lookin at me as if i needed help...so with me and my reg. t-shirt and jeans self, i walk over to him and im like, Hey, im looking to purchase this particular gift can u show me where it is? so BAM!! totally surpised he like leeds me through all these people like a bouncer gettin people into a club and is like here u go sir. And so im like, thanks a lot and am thinking to myself...DAMN THAT WAS EASY? So bam!! i fuckin purchase the gift then go on to look at other stores just to get a feel of how pricy this mall is. So i walk past the Bently display where they had a $215,000 Bently on display and a represenative for the company their ::damnwhowouldnthavelovedtokeythatcar:: :laugh: and i went to Neiman Marcus. HAHAHA HOLYYYYYYYYYYYYY FUCK!!! yo im all lookin through the t-shirts and this fuckin like sweater that could barley keep a dog warm was $257.00 and this short sleeved button down shirt that was simply all black was like $152.00 just for a plain black shirt. Im like, damn my middle class ass needs to evacuate this mall immediately.

But prolly the funniest thing was this dude on line at the tiffany store bullshittin with me and he is like yea, i gotta get my sister this bottle of perfume and i hear the cashier say.."That will be $73 sir." im like damn bro thats a lot for perfume and he is like yea no shit and my sister is only 17. Im like yer buying $73 perfume for yer sister who is 17 when that shit will just get used up in about 3 weeks?" so he goes..."oh shit....you know..yer so fuckin right man" But he still bought it anyhow, but im sure with regrets.

Anyhow, sorry for this random thread...i just think that some people in that mall need to get a clue like this fuckin guy who was 40 and thought he was 20 wheeling his kid in the stroller wearing an abercombie fitch sweater with that pee-wee herman type haircut with the slicked top and side and spiked front and like his wife and shit who was noticeable old...was wearing like this jogging type outfit with wideleg jeans and noticeable implants...i mean sure i would bang her but damn...sooner or later they gotta get a grip on reality and shit...maybe they can start by watchin that movie..THE FAMILY MAN with nicholos cage...PERFECT!!! example of how some of those people were. but thankfully..i got what i got and got the hell outta there never to go back cause that place aint for middle class quoth. :( well, i gotta go wrap some gifts and ish and then going over a friends for some drinks...so peace to all of my CP family and be good healthy for the holidays and merry christmas and/or happy hanakuh to all. later. -Quoth ::damnthatwaslong::

yea that mall ISSSSSSSS riculous but holy fuck!!! never in my life did i see so many HOT OLDER PIECES OF ASS that i wanted to dip my dipstick in. WOW!!! like tons of hot like 24+ yr old chics there and so on. i had to get out of their immediately before i took one home.

Originally posted by quoth

yea that mall ISSSSSSSS riculous but holy fuck!!! never in my life did i see so many HOT OLDER PIECES OF ASS that i wanted to dip my dipstick in. WOW!!! like tons of hot like 24+ yr old chics there and so on. i had to get out of their immediately before i took one home.

dont you mean you had to leave because you kept getting maced?

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

dont you mean you had to leave because you kept getting maced?

:laugh: :laugh:

Sorry you didn't have a pleasant shopping experience quoth...but that's the mall I went to growing up, my parents live 10 mins from there!:tongue: They have the nicest stores and so what if it's valet parking...nothing wrong with convenience...::sigh::after this disagreement, I don't think we can get married anymore ;)